fastest map clearing build?

i want to make a build that quickly clears maps. doesnt need to be great or even decent at killing bosses as i will be running with my friend who has a totem build that will be killing the bosses and helping with tough rares. i know some options are ice shot w/ chain, kinetic blast, and tornado shot. but not sure which one is the fastest since i've really never made a map clear speed build.

budget is about 10-15 exalts.
Last edited by burninbeard on Jan 17, 2018, 2:07:58 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 8:03:26 AM
depends how you do it. for ranged builds, it does not matter much if you choose ice shot, LA, Lighting strike or whatever.. it would depend on how much movement speed you are able to get and if your dps is high enough to kill everything fast and ofc coverage (things like pierce or chain). In my opinion, it is easy to stack these things with Raider and Queen pf the forest..

From non ranged builds, Flicker strike. with splash of course. ancestral call is great for big packs. Sure, it depends on your ability to get enough damage to oneshot everything so that you move on to next pack rather than flickering around. Its not that easy

At party play, well, I cant imagine my mate having fun with his totem build when my flicker has the Gorge map finished before he is able to run in one third of it:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:

At party play, well, I cant imagine my mate having fun with his totem build when my flicker has the Gorge map finished before he is able to run in one third of it:)

maybe you are right, but seems to me that shield charge would allow him to keep up.
The fastest builds I have made was Kinetic Blast (expensive) and Frost Blade Raider (not that expensive).

My Frost Blade Raider has 8 frenzy charges, >100% MS and it clears very, very fast.
From what I've seen Kinetic Blasters, bow builds (Windripper MF), Lightpoacher-EK nova, and Herald autobombers seem pretty popular right now in that category.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info