[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Is Ancestral Call any good for bosses or is it only a clear speed support ? I use TS for clearing and MS only for bosses so it seems like a bad choice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Is Ancestral Call any good for bosses or is it only a clear speed support ? I use TS for clearing and MS only for bosses so it seems like a bad choice.

Ancestral Call is used with Molten Strike for single target because there is an exploit where if you shift+target the ground it will trigger Molten Strike twice even if there is only one target available. The AOE from Molten Strike overlaps so if you aim it correctly the boss will get hit twice as much which is a massive DPS increase for single target.

This bug existed in 3.1 so I'm unsure whether it has been fixed for 3.2.
This build is super fun, been playing since league start. Only have the one oni, have no problem clearing with molten strike.
While saving for a kaom's im rocking the crab boots, crab armor. Aspect of the crab + herald of ash + purity of fire.
Dps seems a bit low but i have literally just put any old shiny thing on here and have levelled super easily, literally breezed through Uber lab my first three attempts.
Great build, very fun to level and super tanky. I took that other guy's advice too and bout a Yoke of Suffering. I get some hilarious interaction between it and a stormfire ring.
Thanks for the build man!
This build is super fun, been playing since league start. Only have the one oni, have no problem clearing with molten strike.
While saving for a kaom's im rocking the crab boots, crab armor. Aspect of the crab + herald of ash + purity of fire.
Dps seems a bit low but i have literally just put any old shiny thing on here and have levelled super easily, literally breezed through Uber lab my first three attempts.
Great build, very fun to level and super tanky. I took that other guy's advice too and bout a Yoke of Suffering. I get some hilarious interaction between it and a stormfire ring.
Thanks for the build man!
Btw with endurance charges+crab im easily at 90% phys dmg reduction all the time. Crab armor is fun if you can fit it in resists
a
Last edited by kadukt on Mar 12, 2018, 12:43:49 AM
nice gear kadukt Oo
im enjoying this build very much
have little gear ,
Could you say what should i change , atm farming for helm enchant

Having problems with resistances only getting enough using flasks here is my gear and some replacement pieces plz welp

I noticed your CWDT is level 15, is it worth getting it to this instead of just leaving it at level 1? Most builds I see involving CWDT/IC leave it at 1, is it just to get more armor from Molten Shell?
"
arospl wrote:
im enjoying this build very much
have little gear ,
Could you say what should i change , atm farming for helm enchant

Your gear is fine, but you could get boots with more life and better rings if possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info