Xsolla preapproval Payments inactive (paypal) what now?

I disabled xscolla preapproval payments in paypal, BUT the is no option to allow it again. So I cannot buy anything anymore. Solution? I didn't know that there is no way to go back and allow it again. :-(
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 7:47:29 PM
You wait for GGG to scrap Xsolla and contract a reputable transaction service again.

Xsolla is obviously poison for GGG's bottom-line.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
You wait for GGG to scrap Xsolla and contract a reputable transaction service again.

Xsolla is obviously poison for GGG's bottom-line.
It looks I have no other option or GGG will not get my money.
"
Kastmar wrote:
It looks I have no other option or GGG will not get my money.

Or you can:
1) connect your poe account with steam account to be able to pay using steam wallet (and this lead to ability to use paypal account)
2) purchase paysafecard

From my experience steam is a little bit cheaper than Xsolla if you must convert whatever currency to $/Euro
yeah im still standing pat with my

no more money for GGG till Xsolla is gone platform

I want to give you money, I really do GGG

Why you make it so hard???

Kastmar wants to give you money too... or at least he wanted to

but it looks like you make have lost that sale as well...
I dont see any any key!
I would just give up trying. They don't need your support or they wouldn't have changed things.

When they change back, you can catch up.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I would just give up trying. They don't need your support or they wouldn't have changed things.

When they change back, you can catch up.

I dont see any any key!
Just link your account to steam and problem solved. Like someone said above and I also have been told through friends the conversion seems to be cheaper and they feel safer.
I contacted xsolla and they fix it. So good now ggg can suck money from me once again. 😀
How does xsolla work?

I have $400 in my Amazon account and need to use it to purchase supporter packs but no clue how to do it. Life would have been so much easier if one could have just purchased supporter packs on Amazon and be done.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info