[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

6k life, 105k barrage dps in h/o

I switch to Raider when mapping, just feels way better with extra movespeed

Still need to decide what Lightpoacher supports to use

Edit:
Here's a Shaped Vault clear for those still looking for a map clear vid...
It's pretty long, there was like 6 Abysses in this map
Using Bisco's Collar and 1 Ventor's instead of my Opal Ring

https://youtu.be/KIZUi7By26E
Last edited by DackBradshaw on Jan 28, 2018, 4:27:55 PM
Hey! Just wondering when you think the map clearing vid will be posted? Thanks again :)
what bandid ?
"
DackBradshaw wrote:

6k life, 105k barrage dps in h/o

I switch to Raider when mapping, just feels way better with extra movespeed

Still need to decide what Lightpoacher supports to use

Edit:
Here's a Shaped Vault clear for those still looking for a map clear vid...
It's pretty long, there was like 6 Abysses in this map
Using Bisco's Collar and 1 Ventor's instead of my Opal Ring

https://youtu.be/KIZUi7By26E

thanks for clearing video. im quite busy nowadays, i cant provide content much.

and sonebode asked for bandits: kill all.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
What boot enchant would you recommend? 1 to 160 lightning dmg if havent killed recently or 10% ele pen if havent killed recently?
"
ariwat wrote:
What boot enchant would you recommend? 1 to 160 lightning dmg if havent killed recently or 10% ele pen if havent killed recently?

pen is best vs bosses. 8 times harder to roll than normal enchantmenrs also.

16aps is best for clearing
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Just a thought, wont carnage heart be pretty good for this build, easier to facetank bosses.
Will you finish the guide with leveling section and pantheon?
"
Asag wrote:

Seconding this question - been watching all of your abyssal wander threads and out of Raider, PF and Scion I decided on Scion. Despite how late it is in the league, I felt like levelling a wander again and I am hoping I made the right choice - hoping you haven't abandoned the Scion variant :)

For now I chose to go straight for Ascendant -> Slayer -> Able to path from Duelist start point.. Going Deadeye last.

Can't decide if I should just respec to Pathfinder, is the overleech and other stuff you mentioned about Slayer/Deadeye really worth the loss of movespeed and flask utility from Raider or PF? I guess it depends on if I want a mapper or boss killer right? Which is the best balance of both mapper/bosskiller?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
Daegon wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Seconding this question - been watching all of your abyssal wander threads and out of Raider, PF and Scion I decided on Scion. Despite how late it is in the league, I felt like levelling a wander again and I am hoping I made the right choice - hoping you haven't abandoned the Scion variant :)

For now I chose to go straight for Ascendant -> Slayer -> Able to path from Duelist start point.. Going Deadeye last.

Can't decide if I should just respec to Pathfinder, is the overleech and other stuff you mentioned about Slayer/Deadeye really worth the loss of movespeed and flask utility from Raider or PF? I guess it depends on if I want a mapper or boss killer right? Which is the best balance of both mapper/bosskiller?

IF you want to focus on mapping you may choose Raider & Slayer. Leveling and end game content is way easier with Scion. Pathfinder is better if you want to use queen of the forest.

Pantheon:
I use either Soul of Solaris or the Soul of the Brine King. The reason is abyss monsters can stunlock easily. Before using soul of the brine king what killing me was most of the time stunlocks. vs Shaper i am using Soul of Solaris.

as second Pantheon, i use Soul of Tukohama, the reason is while you are standing those abyss monsters move invisible with phase run and hit really really hard. That helps.

Leveling, i leveled with poet's pen as if i'm a phys wander:

http://poeurl.com/bLlK this is how my leveling tree looks like at the mid game.
I was using Uneath + volatile dead to level up with linked in poet's pen. i used frenzy as main skill to generate f. charges.
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 8, 2018, 6:07:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info