[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

Was crafting a jewel and slammed the Bow attacks :/

Thought it was funny

"
legend101z wrote:
Finally got to map. Really fun build.

Currently LV 77 with 3400 Life

Barrage DPS is 87k
Kinetic Blast is 48k

Gear Below

Which gear and jewel should I upgrade next?

87k with just aura/golem?
I wanna see that.
This is some OP build.

At lev 76 with average jewels I'm oneshoting pack in 6 man party in T7 maps. 10-15 level higher guys than me barely could keep up :).

Thanks again.
I know leveling section coming up but can you tell me what skills you used with Poet Pen while leveling?
"
Asag wrote:
I know leveling section coming up but can you tell me what skills you used with Poet Pen while leveling?

Ok i trade my bisco's collar in a shround of lightless and i was happy till i see the bubonic trail with 2 sockets is 40ex >_>
Lol I also think of selling my Bisco (dropped for me few days ago) and buying the chest. But before this I have to level up Scion and see how I like the playstyle.
"
gokudin wrote:
Ok i trade my bisco's collar in a shround of lightless and i was happy till i see the bubonic trail with 2 sockets is 40ex >_>

no, don't;

Why bubonic trails are not important?

how many suffixes you should sacrifice to get same resists as 40% all resists boots?

And finding jewels with 10% all resistances are really hard, high rolled ones are around 30ex. I myself are using mediocre ones too for example. So in the end, the jewels you can get with 10% all resists are going to be really mediocre, below average stuff and won't be providing good dps at all.

getting 40% all resistances boots are cheaper, and you wouldn't even lose DPS at all considering you can get better jewels with 4 full DPS + life mods.

I bought bubonic cause it offers slightly better dps, and they were cheap.

for 40ex you can get way way better jewels and fixing resists would be way easier. In the end you can have more dps.

and one more thing, never use 1 socketed bubonic trails. they are trash.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 20, 2018, 1:35:03 PM
Didn't play much yesterday but currently at LV 85 with 4272 Life

KB DPS at 53k
Barrage at 94k in hideout with just aura and golem

Currently working on getting my life to 5000, just waiting to snipe the right jewel
and getting ring with at least 70+ life.

DPS
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

Gear at the moment

I haves these boot but I need to upgrade my ring first

Off topic but how much do you think I can sell this for?

I don't see anymore like it on poe.trade. Was using it on volatile dead poet pen character and bought it for 20-30c (don't remember the exact price) at the beginning of the league.

I want to put it toward upgrade for this build.
"
Asag wrote:
Lol I also think of selling my Bisco (dropped for me few days ago) and buying the chest. But before this I have to level up Scion and see how I like the playstyle.

let me know if you want me to see me farming a map, boss, etc.

that watcher's eye is at least 10-15ex btw. they lack leech and very desperate to get leech from a source. conversion just makes it even better.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 20, 2018, 3:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info