[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

This is a good build. Light years ahead of my last one.

I wonder if this build could benefit from what I've seen several other Scion builds do: use Might of the Meek near the center of the wheel. Some use 2-3 Meeks to get 100%+ boosted life/res/crit/ias/meleePhys. Or perhaps even this cutesy combo https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/835r93/nice_endurance_charge_combo_with_meek_red_dream/ The drawback is changing the passives around to the center whereas we're already sprawling.
Last edited by tainium on Mar 9, 2018, 5:09:15 PM
"
tainium wrote:
This is a good build. Light years ahead of my last one.

I wonder if this build could benefit from what I've seen several other Scion builds do: use Might of the Meek near the center of the wheel. Some use 2-3 Meeks to get 100%+ boosted life/res/crit/ias/meleePhys. Or perhaps even this cutesy combo https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/835r93/nice_endurance_charge_combo_with_meek_red_dream/ The drawback is changing the passives around to the center whereas we're already sprawling.

i'll take a look after i sleep. and update the guide accordingly to my results. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
i tested might of the meek at the socket slot where you reach through regeneration nodes, it was useless.

same for next to crit multi socket slot.

same for above sentinel.

Jewels are just too good for this build, sacrificing one and surrounding keynodes make you lose damage only according to my tests.

https://pastebin.com/npw8ci8e

pob is here, let me know if you make any improvement by utilizing might of the meek
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 10, 2018, 8:48:40 AM
Thanks for checking. This build is working great in 3.2 if you want to update the thread title.
At what point is it most beneficial to start wearing Shroud of the Lightless?

I'm wearing Belly for now and PoB says I'll lose 500 (500!) life by changing to Shroud. I suspect that Shroud becomes worth the tradeoff in life when you have a certain number of really strong Abyssal jewels.
So what ascendancies are you going with in 3.2? I was thinking slayer + deadeye but not sure if thats the best combo to go with.
"
medon1 wrote:
So what ascendancies are you going with in 3.2? I was thinking slayer + deadeye but not sure if thats the best combo to go with.
I'm doing Slayer+Deadeye with much success.
I feel like I'm missing a defensive element. Yellow elder guardians one-shot me with 6.5k life.
"
tainium wrote:
I feel like I'm missing a defensive element. Yellow elder guardians one-shot me with 6.5k life.

granite flask, if it's phys damage. however, boss fights in poe are like "you better dodge or have leg kaoms or die"
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 15, 2018, 7:56:13 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
tainium wrote:

granite flask, if it's phys damage. however, boss fights in poe are like "you better dodge or have leg kaoms or die"
I'll try that in place of my movement flask.

I'm really hesitant to buy a Shroud of the Lightless while I'm having survivability issues (see previously posted question about when to wear Shroud).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info