Path of Exile Talent Competition 2018

Made this a few days ago as a wallpaper and posted on reddit. No one gave a fuck, so here i am.
Last edited by Earthan on Jan 16, 2018, 6:47:24 AM

Kitava! :D
I'm not the best writer and as I'm not native english speaker my english is not perfect. But I decided to try.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074511
Last edited by Evillmon on Jan 16, 2018, 7:54:33 AM
Sounds fun, good luck to everyone!
Cool :)
My first try of writing.

Story of duelist.

Oh yeah, I'm the best in this business. And I get it, it's really dangerous but if you are pretty good with your hands you could make good money.
The last duel was very easy. My opponent was ranting, frat boy. He thought the fencing school, his father sent him, could help him to defeat an experienced fighter. Over a hundred times I left dueling arena as winner. How many times have I come face to face with death and walked away without a scratch?
But here comes this rich little 20-years-old boy: “Let’s fight, a sad excuse of duelist”. Though I don't like duels with little fellas, but I cracked down this squirt in three minutes. The duel was boring; there was not even a moment to applaud.
But still, on that lucky day, except this little boy, I also defeated the best duelist from the nearby island. That means, I’ve got to go to the tavern and start drinking heavily. There were a lot of my fans, among whom were ladies, with whom I had planned to have fun that evening. And I was going to keep them awake.
And that would've been the end, if his stupid father had not appear. He turned up at the height of my party. He was going to give me a couple of backhanders, started to talk that I’m a fraud. His son could not lose to such as I – after all, he studied at the best masters of Oriath. Ha-ha. I don’t remember giving fencing classes to his son.
But I was in a good mood, besides being drunk too. Therefore, I was ready to forgive him for such unflattering actions. But he couldn't get enough. He clutched his sword, and called me for a duel. Idiot. Duels are allowed only in arena. I immediately refused him.
No, cause you're a coward and that's why!!!
Split.
The ring of sword.
Blood spatter.
I drove my sword six inches into his belly.
I've heard many unflattering comments addressed to me, but no one dares to call me a coward.
Bastard. Interrupt my party. Tavern was empty. Even my girls are gone. I drank another glass of ale and once I did not set the night, I went home to sleep. I got another duel in three days. How good you would not be, but you still need to train.
In the morning I was awakened. I was dragged out of bed and shackled. I was sentenced to exile at Wreaclast.
Goddammit.
He had it coming. Was I supposed to bear such insults with inaction, simply because of his high birth?

Last edited by quient on Jan 16, 2018, 8:19:52 AM
Hi, i love Talent competition in the Path of Exile, but couldnt patricipate, and now have this ability to show something that i've made long time ago.

It's a track and it was made by only Path of Exile ingame sounds and one more special voice.

https://soundcloud.com/zakzak-channel/orb-of-music-the-nightmare
LINK

The name of this track is "Orb of Music - The Nightmare"

P.s have also a video line to this track, some kind of the clip
"
HellRaidho wrote:
https://yadi.sk/d/7X3nSTC_3RVp7R\

My music project.

Давно не писал музыки, но по такому случаю в течении пары часов после того, как опубликовали новость, решил вспомнить былое :)

Very nice! i have enjoyed it!
What about a race with rewards?
What about more interviews with gamers who ask you questions that you must answer
What about more issues people constantly raise over and over again..
What about crappy uniques, we need to know that they will be tweaked or not totally forgotten
etc..etc..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info