Newly purchased premium tab never showed up

I've waited a half hour and still no new tab. I've logged out entirely just in case that was required. I've bought tabs before and never had an issue until now. I see that my coins remaining has lowered from 60 to 30 now so the transaction did go through.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 4:36:30 PM
Did you check the last map tab in the list?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Which League is this in?

If you’ve any Remove Only tabs then those will be converted before new tabs are added.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Ah I bet that is what happened then. I still have junk remove only tabs. I bet one changed and now its hard to know which since I'm such a hoarder.
Aye, unfortunately automated stash stuff can be a bit messy. :/

If you want to verify that you've the right number of tabs, then the best thing to do is probably log in on a League you've never played before, run to town on a level 1 character, and check the stash there. You'll get a clean, tidy stash with no Remove Only tabs getting in the way so you can check how many of each type of stash tab you have available.

The odds of it being wrong are pretty slim and it does sound like quite a bit of work to me, but if you'd like the peace of mind then that's probably the most convenient way of doing it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 15, 2018, 4:36:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info