Developer Interview: Felipe - Visual Effects

Parabéns Felipe. Orgulho Huehue =)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The question I'd ask: Does working with an in-house system like Maya mean that your skills will be pretty much useless if you ever leave GGG?

Maya is (or was, not sure. I don't follow 3D stuff anymore) industry standard for a loooong. Maybe things like 3DS or Rhino finally trampled it, or could still be one of the top-dogs. But people went to it quite a bit for its great physics/smoke, aswell as many great $$$$-plugins and built-in features.

... went to get the link and it seems Autodesk (3DS, CAD, Others) bought Maya. heh.
rawr. fear me.
nice
#VisualEffects

"You reek of imperfection" - The Shaper

https://image.ibb.co/neAsGm/20180103050107_1.jpg
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Jan 14, 2018, 10:05:07 PM
Vai BRASIL !!!!
nice
wee wooo!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So, you're the one who did the constrictor fight? Man, i loved that fight so much lmfao. I commented with a friend 2 times holy shit that boss fight is so beautiful because i didn't realize it was the same boss in the beginning(the arenas change, but there are only 4 bosses and i had fought it before and said the same thing).

Nice interview.
Sometimes...
"
So, you're the one who did the constrictor fight? Man, i loved that fight so much lmfao. I commented with a friend 2 times holy shit that boss fight is so beautiful because i didn't realize it was the same boss in the beginning(the arenas change, but there are only 4 bosses and i had fought it before and said the same thing).

Nice interview.

Felipe saw your comment and he wanted me to reply on his behalf with:

"It's a pleasure to know that you liked it! I'm looking forward to doing more awesome stuff to please the community in this way!"
top notch wife you got there ! always interesting to read this stuff.
chaotic neutral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info