Closed!!!!

Well Ahfack I'll make a post here so maybe other people can see/care even if you have commercial and friends allover path of exile that it's ofcourse possible it's just insanely rare.. you talking about 100 maps with monsterous etc? I can tell you honestly that I been running way over 500+ elder T15's and those bases you copy ofcourse drop from time to time, but the very best ones --> (that I also know atleast 20+ other people chasing who msged me already) <--- ain't easy to drop... So give the community a FAIR offer if you want to buy it, 100-150ex the first 4 people who were interested in the chest offered without discussing price, so I'm telling the community that IF anyone drops it..it's worth more
and there is people who are willing to pay more.

Yours // Odengus~
Last edited by Odengus on Jan 28, 2018, 3:27:07 AM
All good man. I'm not doing this to get a monopoly on the market on an item few would mirror anyway. I'm doing this for 2 (theorizing 3rd atm) of my builds, and I'd change colours between them depending which I'm playing. Of course, I'll make it GG and put it for service, but the for-profit angle isn't a huge priority. Would be nice, yes, but mirror+ bo for a base that can be farmed is a bit wild to me. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong. However, I do hope you get your huge buyout you seek.

I'll craft this chest no matter what, even if there's already one on the market finished because it's for my builds. So being first/timing is much less relevant to me than it would be for someone wanting to achieve exclusivity/monopoly status.

<3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 28, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
So I got the T15 Perma-Elder Influence (Reef) + 500% Strongboxes.

How are you rolling the strongboxes? alt or chaos spamming?
"
Bodicca wrote:
So I got the T15 Perma-Elder Influence (Reef) + 500% Strongboxes.

How are you rolling the strongboxes? alt or chaos spamming?

Bounty no longer active. I got it on Jan 29th and updated thread

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 22, 2018, 6:47:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info