Abyss lich

Played league since start. Have not found a lich yet. Ran up to level 13 maps. Is there something special you need to do to find one
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Nope. Pure luck. Keep doing the abyss, hope for depths, then hope for lich, then hope for specific lich, then hope for 2 abyssal socket drop.

[Removed by Support]

~Myth
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Jan 14, 2018, 3:00:46 PM
"
marath8 wrote:
Played league since start. Have not found a lich yet. Ran up to level 13 maps. Is there something special you need to do to find one

Not sure if map tier still has an influence. Any T4+ maps should be good though. Just do lots maps fast.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Now I don't know how much you've played exactly, since "League start" could be whatever, if it's 5 minutes a day it's not much and I can see that you're "only" lvl 88, so I assume you havn't played THAT much.
One thing I can tell you for sure is that they're extremely rare or atleast they used to be, I've only found 9 but I've heard that they made them spawn abit more often than before? Not sure if that's correct but I did notice that I've found the last 5 within 2-3 days or something, before that it took me like a week just to get 1.

All in all, nothing special, just grind some maps, and find them liches!
I play solo. no sure if that affects the rate or not. completed the abyss challenge 3 weeks ago. Its obvious i will not finish the challenge. Little frustrating but whatever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info