Lag spikes after vagabond bundle

So ive been playing this game for quite a while now with zero lag and only one game crash ever. I decided I got more than my share of entertainment and decided to support the game and buy the bundle. Immediately after buying the bundle and greeting some stash tabs, I began lagging constantly. Every 8 or so seconds the game will freeze for 2 or 3 seconds then speed up really fast and try to catch up. This has cause me many deaths and makes the game almost unplayable and extremely unenjoyable.

Does anyone have a fix for this? Is it a bug with the bundle? Any help is appreciated
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 2:04:23 PM
its extremly laggy for few days then its ok other days and it works just fine other.
have no idea why the experience is so jumpy.
"
Viljan wrote:
its extremly laggy for few days then its ok other days and it works just fine other.
have no idea why the experience is so jumpy.

True, its "jumpy" yet, game freezing etc should not happen. Maybe re-installing the game? I had semi freezes prev. league but a fresh install "fixed" that. Ofc lag will always be a thing and the more thats happening on the screen the worse it gets but some places are laggier ingame then others so I started to predict my experience based on how long the game takes to show my potions. Usualy act 10 is a though one although it has improved since harbinger and abyss "cracks" are a pain even more so when that cloacked A-hole is around. Who knows right? No option to switch servers to measure any difference and blaming the XB for it isnt viable either cuz XB-X plyrs also have issues. Lets see what 3.1.1 and up does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info