[BSC] seciak's crafting service

Hello guys, seciak here with services again. This time doing Uber Elder carry and crafting services. PM @seciak in game if you need something. If I ever fail something, I'll refund/replace the set.

As always, I can craft for you. Tip what you feel like. PM @seciak

USE THIS SITE TO CHECK WHAT'S PREFIX/SUFFIX AND THE COSTS OF CRAFTS PLEASE

FAQ:
I can craft:
+2 support
Max tier of Channeling (-3) and Non-Channeling (-9-8) Mana cost IT"S ONLY 4c NOW
T2 Attack speed/quality (1ex)
T2 Crit chance/quality
Trigger socketed spell
Hit's can't be evaded

Gonna keep track of previous notable carry chars/runs from now on:

Legion carry gear:
Spoiler
Updating the thread with carry service this time. PM @seciak in-game if you need something. Gateway: Frankfurt, or any other EU.

5 rows of rewards with at least 1min 30s left on 5-way, depends on server stability (desync) and luck with buffs stolen from mobs.
Have a tempest prophecy (not vaal winds) active for a chance it procing in the emblem fight, afaik the 30% quantity does improve rewards. Remember to have some gems to level equiped, xp is insane.

5-way fee: 60c

Gateway: Frankfurt, or any other EU. You will be spawning new waves over and over while I'm spinning to win. All loot is yours. If I somehow die I'll refund part of the fee (haven't happened yet).

Carry char: B츠느츠프드트
Featuring the best foil on the market:

If you want to see the crafting or boss fight, I can stream it.

Last edited by seciak on Oct 1, 2019, 11:31:44 AM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2019, 7:39:38 PM
I can confirm that it's safe, he crafted my corrupted boots(they were worth some ex btw).
Seciak is one of the most trustable people in the game, i didnt know him and helped me changing the socket colours of this gloves:

He could have just kept them and run away with them (worth 7 ex) but he didnt, and he also helped me a lot with a BF build (sry for the continious questions about the build btw xD), the game needs more people like him!!

Quick and easy.
Got my gloves the colours I wanted in the first try! :D

Safe, friendly and fast.
Fast friendly and trustworthy, thanks a ton for helping me have a fantastic quiver!

Great guy, replied quickly and took care of me. (Used Vorici 8)
Good guy fast reply's was helpful 11/10 would do again

Very nice craft service!
Safe and very fast.
Thanks!
Legit dude. Fast and free. He didn't ask for a tip at all but I tipped him anyways cause he seems really trustworthy and helpful. Will be back in the future if I need crafting service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info