Latency Spikes After Playing For A While

After troubleshooting, everything is fine on the connection side. However, when I start to play the game, I get huge lag spikes. This is weird because PoE affects my connection. Latency will get as high as 2k. This just started within the past week, as nothing locally with my system has changed.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 9:44:34 AM
Please post a WinMTR log (here's a guide) created when you were having latency problems.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Please post a WinMTR log (here's a guide) created when you were having latency problems.

https://pastebin.com/raw/L85h3dJr
bump
Anybody?
Having same issues but the problem isnt with are connections its with GGG. Seems GGG doesnt even wanna addresses this issue or post anything about it. There are multiple treads in the fourms with a lot of posts but still no word on a fix date or saying they are aware of the problem. Maybe in the near future they might wise up so some people can actually start playing again.
Last edited by xLeex on Jan 12, 2018, 11:25:29 PM
"
RemoGaggi wrote:

The first line is the connection to your router. 203 messages sent and 203 responses received. Most pings took less than 1 millisecond. Worst result was 7 ms. Excellent.

Starting at hop 2 - your ISP - you have an average ping of 742 ms and a worst ping recorded at 3,114 ms. These massively inflated latency values persist throughout the rest of the file, so you'll need to contact your ISP's support team and show them the log.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info