[3.1] "Map Crasher Deluxe" - 15 Charges Discharge CWDT Build - Can consistently crash maps!

This build HARD CASTS discharge to proc a series of CWDT spells to gain charges and instant heal. Unfortunately, when there are too many monsters, the amount of spells this procs will cause a chain reaction can crash your map.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Features:
- Pretty much instant heal
- Consistent 15 charge discharges
- REALLY flashy
- Crash instances...

(1) Build Videos!

Let's crash instances! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJBhTOcHAE&feature=youtu.be

T10 - Orchard https://youtu.be/6orECyielRw
T9 - Vault https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veeK8jUKB_E&feature=youtu.be

(2) Key Functions and Mechanics

Key Ascendancies
1) Ascendant - Juggernaut (For the 20% chance to gain an endurance charge when hit)
2) Ascendant - Raider (For the 10% chance to gain a frenzy charge when you hit a rare or unique monster)

Key Items:

1) Scold's Bridle - This allows you use Discharge to proc CWDT spells

2)Voll's Protector - you use this to gain power charges for discharge

3) Eye of Innocence & Mokou's Embrace - EOI allows you to "hit" yourself for fire damage, which will ignite you using Mokou's Embrace for loads of damage and cast speed. The "hit" allows you to gain endurance charges from your Juggernaut ascendancy.

4) Ngamahu's Sign, Razor of the Seventh Sun, Watcher's Eye (with life gain on hit) - This combo gives you the life gain on spell hit you need. All of these items heal you when you either hit or ignite something, and since you will be proccing a lot of CWDT spells, you will heal a lot.

5) Lots of lvl1 CWDT set ups

6) Doedre's Elixir - this allows you to start the chain reaction, since you can't discharge without charges!

What happens is that, as your CWDT is lvl1, you can proc it with a normal discharge on a 5/6 link (with help from 1 fevered mind). However, as we only choose to proc spells that hit the MOST times each cast (e.g. firestorm and cremation). You will take a lot of hits from Eye of Innocence due to your spells critting and igniting things. The damage from the hits will proc your future CWDT spells and this reaction CHAINS!

You won't die from taking damage in the process as your heals from life gain per ignite/hit will heal for much more than the damage from Eye of Innocence. The chain reaction can crash you in abysses.

You also heal using CWDT Warlord's Mark for leech. Your mana regen solely comes from % of damage taken gained as mana corruption on both your rings and your amulet.

As discharge has a whopping 1 second cast time, you need to get a LOT of cast speed to make it smooth.

(3) Current Gear & Explanation & What to look for in your gear!

Do not get too much armor on gear - otherwise it will reduce damage taken from Scold's to proc your CWDT.

Priorities:
1) Max resists.
2) Get life and mana
3) Get spell crit!

Helm: Scold's Bridle, build enabler.

Body: Voll's Protector

Gloves, belt and boots: Regular rares as they're the only places for you to get resists and life!

You can use a belt with +1 endurance charge for more swag.

Weapon 1: Razor of the Seventh Sun

Weapon 2: Rare Dagger/Scepter with
- +level to socketed gems
- Controlled Destruction
- Increased Critical Strikes
- Faster Casting

Or if you're poor like me, only 2 supported gems.

Rings: Mokou's Embrace and Ngamahu's Sign, both corrupted with % of damage taken gained as mana. This is your only source of mana regeneration to cast discharge!

Amulet: Eye of Innocence corrupted with % of damage taken gained as mana. Again, this is your only source of mana regeneration to cast discharge!

Jewels: You'll need to get resists on jewels as you will stack a ton of uniques. Aim to max resists, while getting life and crit multiplier and cast speed on critical strike, something like these:

You actually need 1 fevered mind to allow discharge's mana cost to proc CWDT lvl1 (528 damage)

Flasks:
Doedre's Elixir, Diamond Flask, Quicksilver Flask, Staunching life flask, Dousing life flask (for turning off RF on bosses)

(4) Gem links

Use only level 1 CWDT!

Weapon:
Discharge - Controlled Destruction - Arcane Surge (5L)
Discharge - Empower - Arcane Surge (6L)

Razor of the Seventh Sun: CWDT - Warlord's Mark - Herald of Ice
Helm: CWDT - Bladefall - Glacial Cascade - Righteous Fire
Body: CWDT - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Unearth - Cremation - Ball Lightning (5L) and Vitality
Gloves: CWDT - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Magma Orb - Ball Lightning
Boots: CWDT - Volatile Dead - Firestorm - Increased Duration

(5) Passive Tree & Pantheons

Passive Tree: Bandits are: 2 Passives
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAARwACxAAAH0EBwVCBx4I9A3RDkgRlhQgFkAWbxa_GjgaPhvIHOcdFCBuIvQmlScvKgssnC3SNj06WD1fPfxBlklRTLNQMFJTVUtVhVXGVw1YY1nzXfJfKl8_YeJirGNDZlRmnmhlah5qQ2wLbIxtGXBScg9yqXasf8aCB4PbhX2J04w2jM-OZI9Gj_qQVZHOkyeUb5UulmyXlZuhnaqezZ8-n8uhL6XLpzCsmKyqrY2us7b6uZO86r6KwwnG2M9-z93QH9D10iHZYeNq44TqGOvk6_XvDu_r8NXxivId8i_yQfOb9kj3Mvem99f60gDBIdBgs3fie26EU5chwXzukO_9AfGKGALgAgAAAwEEAAAAAQUAAAABBgAAAAAAAAAAAtg2ApACFAEBAfv___8DATwAAAABMgAAAAEBAAAABg8_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

Pantheons
Doesn't really matter actually...
I used Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Gruthkul

(6) Others

Map Mods?
Spoiler

Don't run:-
Enfeeble - makes you crit less, so way less heal
Monsters avoid elemental ailments - you ignite less so you won't heal

Leveling
If you're going to go this build, you're probably very experience in the game already and you won't need a guide on leveling.

If you're new...don't go this build, it's expensive and it's pretty bad.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Last edited by Xymordos on Jan 12, 2018, 1:54:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2018, 5:45:41 PM
Is there any chance you could make this work with Vaal Molten Shell instead of Discharge?

Scold's Bridle with a channeled skill and The Rat Cage could trigger VMS extremely often since it doesn't have a cooldown.

This is probably less reliable, but it's about the memeing/fps drops anyway, right?
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
Is there any chance you could make this work with Vaal Molten Shell instead of Discharge?

Scold's Bridle with a channeled skill and The Rat Cage could trigger VMS extremely often since it doesn't have a cooldown.

This is probably less reliable, but it's about the memeing/fps drops anyway, right?

You probably could, but I wasn't bothered to try since it'll be too expensive.

Rat's Cage is a must, with Skyforth boots and you should be proccing VMS until you crash :P

You don't need a channeled skill honestly, you cast so many spells that the Eye of Innocence auto procs your CWDT. Using Discharge is nice simply coz its a huge damage dealer that uses all the charges.

You could try other skills, which means you can skip skyforths and drop all the power charges on tree. However, I'm not sure which one will do enough damage, as you do lack damage due to using Razor of the Seventh Sun.

You can try and tell me :D
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Is any budget versions for this build? like 8ex?
Any cwdt or afk buld
"
ThisIsMacho wrote:
Is any budget versions for this build? like 8ex?
Any cwdt or afk buld

Well quite honestly, the most expensive piece and also the key piece is the Scold's Bridle, which is super expensive.

Other than that the rest are pretty cheap.

If you can't afford the Watcher's Eye, you can replace the Mokou's Embrace with another Ngamahu's Sign - trade off is less damage (or just not use the Watcher's Eye if you can do with less healing).
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Last edited by Xymordos on Jan 14, 2018, 1:52:20 PM
OK Tested the VMS version of this. Not sure if VMS has an internal cooldown, but it tends to always crash me when there are too many mobs around (i.e. abysses). Anyone tested this?
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Hi, I am doing this build and are currently lvl 70, I have some issues with the righteous fire in between mobs as it makes take alot of dmg.
My personal counter to that were a flask of dousing, but when u run out of charges you are doomed :P

Could you shortly explain the 6L for a weapon again, x2 discharge in the 1 weapon?

What would u Think of pledge of hands as a 6L weapon?

I got all the gear stated, some jewels are just sitting in my inventory as I need a few more lvls.
Any help would be wildely appriciated, loving the build alot :)

bookmarking this for another league...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Hi, thank you for writing such an awesome guide. I was wondering if you could possibly re-upload the skilltree or pm me it. Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info