#1 Life/ES hybrid Belt (Stygian Vise) mirror service.

Mirror fee 15 exalts.

A little bit about this belt, and why it might be a better choice than other stygian belts:

First of all, I think it is clear to all that Stygian Vise is without a doubt, the best base for a belt in the game.

With that being said, most other "mirror worthy" stygian belts you see on here are meant for specific, niche (flaskfinder) builds, and have a higher mirror fee. If you are specing both es and life as a hybrid life/es character, this belt is #1. The high amount of res will allow you to use more build enabling or enhancing unique items in other slots as well. The affixes on this belt are nerf-resistant (versatile), meaning this belt will be much easier to use on different builds that you come up with, and therefore will be easier to resell because you will have more buyers than someone selling a niche, mirrored stygian belt.

GGG has been introducing more and more enemy chaos damage to end game play. It was once normal to be fearless at -60% chaos res. Those days have passed. Because chaos resistance is still the rarest affix an item can (naturally) roll, getting to +75% chaos resistance means you will be likely buying items specifically for chaos res, and that is not a good idea. Players who are trying to make it to level 100, or just simply stay alive, are starting to aim for about 0% chaos res, to avoid getting melted by chaos damage. 0% chaos res is also a reasonable amount for any good build to achieve, without gimping itself in other areas. You wont find many items that have a decent chaos res roll, along with 5 other viable affixes with good rolls as well. The PERFECT T1 35% chaos res on this belt will help you on your quest to level 100, or if you are already at level 100; to stay alive. Additionally, for hybrid es/life builds, some chaos resistance is even more important, because chaos damage bypasses ES.

In summary; this is a very safe item to mirror. It's versatile, nerf-resistant, the best base in slot. It is the #1 life/es hybrid belt in the game.

Affix breakdown:
+47 to Maximum Energy Shield T2 (perfect)
+99 to Maximum Life T1 (perfect)
+45% to Cold Resistance T2 (perfect)
+45% to Lightning Resistance T2 (perfect)
(rare affix) +35% to Chaos Resistance T1 (perfect)
5% increased Movement Speed (Master Craft(perfect))

Some other viable options instead of the usually prefered movement speed:
15% increased Life Recovery Rate from Flasks, or 22% weapon elemental damage (from Tora).

Since I dont have any references, I will be providing this as collateral:

Message me in game @SleepyPulse , if Im not online, add me as a friend, I will get back to you quickly.

If you wish to buy this belt outright, I will hear your offer.

Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Last edited by SleepyBigod on Feb 15, 2018, 9:18:11 AM
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2018, 1:28:39 PM
Bump
boop
bbb
it would be really good idea to equalize resists on that belt i guess. for wise oak you know.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
b
b
b
boop
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account: