Initial Feedback and Suggestions, Xbox One

Ok so I've currently leveled my first Templar Inquisitor to lvl80 on Xbox, have an awesome build, and here is my summary and initial impressions of the game and suggestions for the developers. Note: this is my first time playing POE ever. So far it's a pretty great game, but needs some love and touch-up on Xbox.

First Impressions:
-Fun, feels like D2 play style mixed with better graphics and a lot of fun new ARPG mechanics. Love the depth of character builds.
-The first few levels up to lvl60 were a total breeze, only trouble I had was with the boss "Innocence", and that really wasn't too bad either.
-Lvl 60-80 was more challenging but after I got into my build (about 80% done with first build, still missing 2 unique items) and it became a lot easier. Now crushing T7 maps and working my way up.
-Purchased 3x premium stash tabs and the currency stash tab at lvl70. The trade market is useful but needs some major improvement. I've read the developer statements and intentions of the trade market, and I feel like my suggestions would go along with those intentions. See comments below.
-Maps absolutely refused to drop higher than T5 for me, seemed like a bug. I had to buy about 7 maps above T5 in order to run them and continue getting higher map drops.

Serious Suggestions/Comments for the Developers:
-Need better item filters on Trade Market (example, search for specific item prefixes or suffixes). Maybe add the ability to see if a player is AFK on the Trade Market? Add ability to message a player without having to submit an offer? Add the ability to see past messages or player names associated with items being sold?
-Would love to be able to set entire stash tab price, instead of individually pricing items. This would be a serious Quality of Life Improvement.
-WOULD LOVE TO HAVE XBOX TRADE MARKET on the POE WEBSITE!!! This could really help the trade market work better on Xbox.
-Better T6 map drop rate when running T5 maps? I had 0x-T6 maps drop out of 30x-T5 runs, and this didn't seem like good gameplay flow. Terrible luck or maybe just a bug?
-Lots of rubber banding issues in-game, especially when using fast movement skills. Can anything be done about this?
-No way to party-up or play with random players in-game, or even ask a player in town to join you. No way to chat with players in town while trading.
-There are definitely issues with the Trade Market supply and demand, and therefore pricing. You may want to stealth increase drop rates for a time on Xbox until more players enter the game. Otherwise I think you'll have player attrition from people not able to progress in the game at certain times.
-The well-known flask bug is incredibly annoying.
-Not sure if Global Chat should be added since it could be toxic to the community on Xbox. However, we need more ways to communicate in-game with other players.
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info