Xbox One NEEDS chat box

As many others have said we need a chat box for our version of the game at the very minimum. Also this chat needs tabs for general,group,trade and recruiting. Allow players to open up another players xbox profile and or directly open up a ingame private chat. Also as said before a C.O.D mailing system would be awesome. A chat box would GREATLY improve gameplay for ALL xbox players and move the community foward. I just dont understamd how something like this was overlooked. Thankyou in advance.
Last edited by Hyoden on Jan 11, 2018, 6:59:14 AM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
"
Hyoden wrote:
As many others have said we need a chat box for our version of the game at the very minimum. Also this chat needs tabs for general,group,trade and recruiting. Allow players to open up another players xbox profile and or directly open up a ingame private chat. Also as said before a C.O.D mailing system would be awesome. A chat box would GREATLY improve gameplay for ALL xbox players and move the community foward. I just dont understamd how something like this was overlooked. Thankyou in advance.

There is a Discord group with many dedicated PoE xbox players. That's what we've been using for chat and searching for labs and masters. A nice little work around. It really has improved my experience with PoE.
They are adding a chat option for Xbox soon. I just hope when they do there is an option to hide / disable it. I really don't care to see a wall of text from people while playing.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Finding trials is a huge pain on xbox, please make this happen soon ggg
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info