PoE Recommended Useful Resources

"
JonnyMiami wrote:
great guide. very nice, thank you.
but, in the trade section i think you missed the official trade site by ggg. you know, the big trade button at the top of this page that doesn't require an ad blocker because of the malicious ads ;)

I didnt forget about it. It simply sucks compared to poe.trade and since its easy to see i dont think it needs to be mentioned.

Glad you found this useful though.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on May 1, 2018, 4:24:01 AM
Bump

I noticed your last resource there poe.trade item copy.

Pathofexile.com/trade has that built in, it's to the bottom-left of the item picture.

Also especially this league I will highly recommend using it over poe.trade, as poe.trade has had some issues it seems being a bit delayed, and of course pathofexile.com/trade gets the new affixes added instantly, whereas poe.trade can take a few days, early league this can be a big deal.

That said, everyone should use what they enjoy using and both are wonderful choices. I am super grateful for poe.trade-man for doing so well for us for so long., and it's one of the few websites that I ever take my adblock off on.
Last edited by Penetros on Jun 14, 2018, 2:14:04 AM
the official poe trade website is pulling leagues ahead of the 3rd party trade website, which is great to see this league. There are however some functionalities that are still superior on the 3rd party website. Like for example buying or selling currency which people often do not list at the desired ratio, and as such provides false currency exchange rate values.

Ill be updating this guide soon, i have just been lazy with college and work to take the time to improve this guide. Likewise not seeing many people finding it useful in general is discouraging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info