[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

can you talk about what you're looking for in the weapon a little bit please?

i assume we're looking for at least 2 (3 would be better) ele-dmg tier 1-2, but does phys damage play a role at all on the weapon?
priority when it comes to attack speed, crit chance, crit multi? which of those are priority in your opinion.
If i were to search for one to trade would i want to look at highest eDPS or overall DPS first

Thanks
"
ASiC4 wrote:
can you talk about what you're looking for in the weapon a little bit please?

i assume we're looking for at least 2 (3 would be better) ele-dmg tier 1-2, but does phys damage play a role at all on the weapon?
priority when it comes to attack speed, crit chance, crit multi? which of those are priority in your opinion.
If i were to search for one to trade would i want to look at highest eDPS or overall DPS first

Thanks

You want around 300 edps on the weapon to get started on end game. Attack speed > Crit chance> Crit Multi (it'll be expensive). The phys of the weapon doesn't matter. You can start with swords if claws are too expensive and just spec points in leech and mana leech near duelist.
Hello there. Looks fun and a nice use of some Different mechanics.

I've been doing a build some what the same. Ele-Spectral Throw!
I also picked Scion for the Slayer leech. Then I've been looking at both Raider, Pathfinder and Assassin.

I've tried all of them. Going for one of the Ranger classes gives more health/evasion from the starting line. (like yours) the assassin gives a ton of Elemental damage. The flat +1.5 crit from Assassin seems like the best but then you have to pick up a couple of life nodes to make up for it.

I tried out Shroud of the lightless and looked at all the different gem links in a 5 link.
But I still can't get it to match the damage of a 6 linked Belly. The Belly gives more life but Shroud gives more Evasion. The Buff Shroud gives seems like a joke. 45 sec cooldown ;(

I would most def say that a Belly is by far better than shroud.

If anyone need a bit more budge skip the Lycosidae and get a shield with 300+ accuracy and 100+ life (1-5C) and then you just need 1-2 other items to get 92-95 % chance to hit. And you also get's a lot better bonus' from your shield.

Then I wonder if you have tried using Tombfist for the intimidation, which is a lot more damage than the gripped implicit and 2 more sockets. (i'm not using Abyssal boots)

As for the talk about weapons to pick. It's easy to go swords and get something cheap at a higher damage. But then you'll have to change all the jewels later on if you switch.

Picking a cheaper claw. Just go for 1.9 attack speed 7.5+ crit and crit multi. dont mind how high or low the ele-dps is, your jewels easy makes up for that.

Is there a reason why you aren't using damage on full life when you have the over leech ?

"
Birddog_ wrote:
Hello there. Looks fun and a nice use of some Different mechanics.

I've been doing a build some what the same. Ele-Spectral Throw!
I also picked Scion for the Slayer leech. Then I've been looking at both Raider, Pathfinder and Assassin.

I've tried all of them. Going for one of the Ranger classes gives more health/evasion from the starting line. (like yours) the assassin gives a ton of Elemental damage. The flat +1.5 crit from Assassin seems like the best but then you have to pick up a couple of life nodes to make up for it.

I tried out Shroud of the lightless and looked at all the different gem links in a 5 link.
But I still can't get it to match the damage of a 6 linked Belly. The Belly gives more life but Shroud gives more Evasion. The Buff Shroud gives seems like a joke. 45 sec cooldown ;(

I would most def say that a Belly is by far better than shroud.

If anyone need a bit more budge skip the Lycosidae and get a shield with 300+ accuracy and 100+ life (1-5C) and then you just need 1-2 other items to get 92-95 % chance to hit. And you also get's a lot better bonus' from your shield.

Then I wonder if you have tried using Tombfist for the intimidation, which is a lot more damage than the gripped implicit and 2 more sockets. (i'm not using Abyssal boots)

As for the talk about weapons to pick. It's easy to go swords and get something cheap at a higher damage. But then you'll have to change all the jewels later on if you switch.

Picking a cheaper claw. Just go for 1.9 attack speed 7.5+ crit and crit multi. dont mind how high or low the ele-dps is, your jewels easy makes up for that.

Is there a reason why you aren't using damage on full life when you have the over leech ?

Shrould always beats Belly damage wise at least for me on path of building. Like 10-12% more dmg. I have been playing with the Belly lately, because 8.1k hp feels fun.
well that's weird. I can't get the Shroud to get higher damage it's like 5-6 pro cent lower. Ofcause that's a 6 linked belly, so you have another gem linked in, and that seems to give more than the elemental penetration.

And then belly gives you a fuck ton of life. i would also pick the belly over shroud
Can we do this with one hand sword like this ?
And for 6L belly what gems u prefer? ELE Focus, damage on full life, add lightning?
Last edited by RIDEK1992 on Jan 17, 2018, 4:45:34 AM
I'm Doing it Spectral throw with a sword atm. For 20 Chaos i got a sword that would have been least 20 EX is it was a claw. I ment to make it as the OP with claws, for the lovely leech from claw.

But after looking into it i'm not that sad i can't afford a nice claw. The Sword nodes gives more Crit Multi, which is really nice for the build. The sword it self give more Crit multi, and as i said it dirt cheap compared to claws.

This is what I'm using at the moment.

I'm also using a Belly (cuz it's just better, sorry)

I've linked ST - Elemental damage - Increased crit chance - Damage on full life - GMP/slower proj. - Added Cold.

I also picked the 3 15 % crit Multi at Scion start. That combined with Swords higher multi and sword nodes higher multi, i decided not to run Inc. crit damage gem. But it is really close between the gem

Added Cold could be another gem. But right now my jewels are high on Cold damage and that Quality gives a bit of an edge compared to others.

If you pick swords. you of cause take the sword nodes and then pick vitality Void + life and mana leech

It costs 4 more points, so you'll have to find them some where. as level 91: I took all the mana/flask nodes off (raider not pathfinder). 2 health nodes from the big wheel. and the One handen Crit nodes leading to Fencing (got a Ass mark curse on hit ring, got enough crit)

I went with Grace over Wrath because it gives 20-25% evade chance with stibnite flask and it ain't that easy to get the Int for Wrath. I might go for Anger at some point. (the difference between anger and Wrath is 3-5 % DPS)

But if you decide to run Wrath Consider using Added Lightning over Added Cold.
It's just preference. Belly gives me like 460 hp, shrould feels like much better clear. I've been experimenting with Belly, pushing 8k+ life quite easily.
Thank you for sharing this build. I am in love.

Thanks for the build! Im currently playing it on my scion, but I feel like my damage is a bit lacking and Im sitting at 6k hp with belly.
Imo this build totally works around the abyss jewels which makes it very powerful but expensive at the same time.
These jewels are around 3 to 15 ex on the market and very hard to find. Did you craft them or buy them for your char? Also can you plz check my gear and I really appreaciate some advice,Ty!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zjjxmzy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info