[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

heey man, i'm not sure about claw or foil, what is the tradeoff? pros and cons ? actually claw is too expensive, i think i'll go for foil , but not sure =/
Did this build for the Incursion league and it's been a pretty fun ride and just going to post my thoughts about it. Did up to and including Shaper, very easy. Can't be bothered to try to spawn Uber Elder, I can probably kill him, but probably not deathless either without more upgrades.

Level 94, 6.6k life, 67k GMP hideout tooltip DPS. Went Slayer/Raider instead of Pathfinder. I was able to balance out every single resistance to be equal at exactly 75% (110% with Wise Oak up). However when I bought my gear I totally forgot about Intelligence so I had to change the passive tree a little bit to path towards Int nodes, as a result the DPS I currently have is not optimal at all. Still no problem at all, up to t15 you can simply spam GMP ST with 3 charges of Vaal ST obliterating anything and only switching Slower Projectiles for t16/17 bosses. Can easily do all the Encounter challenges and fully clear t16 Incursion rooms because you're fast as hell with Whirling Blades and awesome overleech. Fun, fast, and easy, as long as you don't facetank things like Shaper slam.

My gear, flasks, jewels

I'm gonna go for a ST build for flashback, still deciding on which class/ascendancy to choose. In POB your movement speed modifier is only 45% even with flasks active, I know that this build uses mainly movement skill instead of movement speed but do you feel that is a little bit low?
Hi heh i tried it, for early league and juggernout / pathfinder works much better u can get instant leech claw but the only mobility skill u get is whirling blades. I was doing jug/pf and switched to slayer/pf and im strugrling to sruvive t15 where I was doing just fine on jugg/pf.
Can me explain witch enchant is better, 40% ST or you reduced deceleration ? One more question, not better Slayer / Assasin ( Power charges all time on boss ? Ty for rply.
removed
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Aug 16, 2018, 8:18:29 PM
"
Hamcioo wrote:
Can me explain witch enchant is better, 40% ST or you reduced deceleration ? One more question, not better Slayer / Assasin ( Power charges all time on boss ? Ty for rply.

How do you think whats better, some power charges on boss or free flask usage every 30 seconds on boss? as well as penetration, attack speed and 15% chance to not consume charges. Flasks on this build is almost 60% more damage, power charges gives around 7%
"
elfril wrote:
I'm gonna go for a ST build for flashback, still deciding on which class/ascendancy to choose. In POB your movement speed modifier is only 45% even with flasks active, I know that this build uses mainly movement skill instead of movement speed but do you feel that is a little bit low?

Nah don't need movespeed really, constant whirling blades
"
Hamcioo wrote:

I like decel because it allows you to off screen better. Assassin is actually less damage in POB than pathfinder, plus no flask utility.
Is it good with claws? And what kind of claw can i need to play with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info