Help with my build?

Is anyone willing to take a look at my build and give me some tips on what I should be looking at next? I really feel like I am approaching a wall and I am fairly new to mapping. I only played to maps one other season but barely did them. I am really enjoying learning this game but I feel lost right now!

Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 2:23:35 PM
The biggest issue I can see with your build is your skill tree is highly inefficient and sometimes outright contradictory (as in taking resolute technique while also taking disemboweling). If you need an idea oh what to change I drafted up a quick skill tree to copy for your current level: www.poeurl.com/bJHw otherwise I would recommend just copying a skill tree for any RT sunder build.

The second thing is with Sunder dual wielding your best way to get damage would be to have your main hand be a high dps mace and an offhand weapon that gives global stats and isn't used with sunder. Cheapest option for that would be the Tempestous Steel which gives essentially 30% of your physical damage as fire/lightning.

Changing those two things alone should have a huge impact on your build.
Awesome thank you for the advice on my sunder build. I Have been playing OniAtom lately and I should have specified that, sorry. I will look into those changes for my sunder build though. If you have any tips for my molten strike jugg that would be helpful as well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info