Xbox 3.1.1d Patch Status and Communication

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
So, with the delay on the update we'll lose the oportunite to buy the winter shild MTX?

I had a chat with Bex, the other microtransactions that haven't been released on Xbox as of yet will be released at a later time after we've patched 3.1.1.

"
JamP wrote:
oni goroshi in this next update?

Yes, Oni Goroshi is included in this update.

I should have an update on the release date/time later today after I've received confirmation, stay tuned!

Tks Jeff... Waiting your announcement about date.
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Jan 15, 2018, 8:35:05 PM
"
JamP wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
So, with the delay on the update we'll lose the oportunite to buy the winter shild MTX?

I had a chat with Bex, the other microtransactions that haven't been released on Xbox as of yet will be released at a later time after we've patched 3.1.1.

"
JamP wrote:
oni goroshi in this next update?

Yes, Oni Goroshi is included in this update.

I should have an update on the release date/time later today after I've received confirmation, stay tuned!

Tks Jeff... Waiting your announcement about date.

Just keep in mind GGG is a New Zealand company so later today could be around midnight on the east coast.

Jeff I'm assuming patch notes in a day or so?
Good news! The patch is set to release Tuesday, January 16 at 9:00pm UTC, 10:00am NZ. Full patch notes will be posted then.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Good news! The patch is set to release Tuesday, January 16 at 9:00pm UTC, 10:00am NZ. Full patch notes will be posted then.

Jeff, you're the man!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Thank you, Jeff! Super stoked!
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.
On a side note, I've gotten confirmation on a few other improvements being worked on that I know many of you will be very excited for. I hope to have these ready for the next patch after 3.1.1d, more to come on these soon!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
On a side note, I've gotten confirmation on a few other improvements being worked on that I know many of you will be very excited for. I hope to have these ready for the next patch after 3.1.1d, more to come on these soon!

Haha the suspense! You savage. You rock!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

I predict movement abilities and or trade improvements. TY for the update Jeff awesome job as always.
Reset skills from standar leage players? The last patch not reset points :(
"
Reset skills from standar leage players? The last patch not reset points :(

Yes, we've fixed the issue we ran into last time. During the patch down time passive resets will be granted to non-challenge league characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info