Designing the Fire and Ice Mystery Box

Nice but please remove hideout deco stuff. >:(
Really loving the fire and ice/combining features!

Would love to see a category in the mtx-stash that shows hideout decorations, and allows us to use them. Right now we have to search millions of hideout features in the hideout edit window for them. Not to mention there is no way to keep track of which hideout decorations we have.

On the note of mystery boxes, I would much rather have their contents be available in the store right away. When there is a new armor set out, I hate not being able to buy it. Instead I now buy a very low amount of mystery boxes(8-10) to prevent getting duplicates, and then wait for the armor to get in the store.
The right side should be on fire! god damn!
[Removed by Support]
"
Mystery boxes have a huge impact on what development and growth is possible within the studio. We owe a huge thank you to everyone who has purchased one to support us going forward. Thank you so much.
And yet loot boxes are the disease that is eating the game industry slowly from inside. Loot boxes mainly take advantage of players with gambling addiction.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
although it is necessary for financial reasons on GGG's side, right now getting unwanted duplicates feel really bad. i get that it's still at a discounted price, but a way to trade these would still be nice. does not even have to be value on player side, more like a quality of life thing, a purpose that is given to those duplicates.

what if there was some sort of loot offering, similar to the challenge rewards you would get rewards once you have salaved or offered a certain amount of items. if it has some sort of exponential scaling, people would even buy boxes after they got all content in there :D

TL;DR: it sucks having 5 fire helmets and no gloves/boots although they are technically more common.
Lootboxes equals gambling and you can't say "it's only cosmetics" since everyone knows looks is the true end-game.
Hideout saving, new hideout templates, Act 4-10 hideout decorations - when?

The whole hideout industry is a several year-old fossil.
Forsaken Masters was my favourite expansion ever! Come on, some love for them, anytime soon?

Phase 1 better than phase 3 - wtf ggg.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Allow us to use ANY piece of the opposing set to create the MTX, Ie I want the fire and ice gloves I have the fire gloves but 4 pairs of ice boots. Use the Ice boots as the catalyst to change the fire gloves into the fire/ice gloves. This would allow people to complete the sets and use some of their duplicates in a way that feels positive and not just lucky RNG.
How about a re-roll system for unwanted mtx? You give up.. lets say 5 unwanted pieces for a random mtx out of the box loot table. That way people will buy more loot boxes even if they get multiple duplicates. Maybe guarantee a new item, though this point is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info