[3.1] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay - Uber/Guardians/Shaper/Elder - Killing Shaper With White Claw

"

I hope that you do not deceive me. :) Perhaps you are a very devoted person to the game. And play for 20 hours a day.)))) (80 ex = ~ 1600 chaos).

yea i play alot, but like i said, you should check youtube, if you dont know how to farm currency there is alot of good videos and if you got any other questions about path of exile, then search the forum or check youtube there is alot of beginnder friendly guides around :)

if you got any questions about the build guide, let me know.
I'm not a beginner. I'm playing with the first version of PoE. But I do not want to farm Uberlab.:) I have average "earnings". 1 ex = 3-4 days
Questions on the build are all now: what to put on until I found 80 ex? :). My character is 67 level now. Can you still finish the build guide and tell what use the gear for the pumping? And tell the Pantheon what to choose?
Good luck and thanks for the answers. They really helped me!
Last edited by Neosobr on Jan 15, 2018, 1:25:35 PM
"
I'm not a beginner. I'm playing with the first version of PoE. But I do not want to farm Uberlab.:) I have average "earnings". 1 ex = 3-4 days
Questions on the build are all now: what to put on until I found 80 ex? :). My character is 67 level now. Can you still finish the build guide and tell what use the gear for the pumping? And tell the Pantheon what to choose?
Good luck and thanks for the answers. They really helped me!

you dont have to farm uberlab, but it can be realy rewarding with good enchants.
1ex = 3-4 days that sounds very bad, you need to start to trade and map more ;)
i searched youtube for you, and CuteDog has recently made a currency farm video where he pretty much explains everything, i will advise you to look at that video.
If you dont have most of the abyss items + jewels i think you should go with a build like this:
Belly of the Beast / Rat's Nest / Lycosidae / Opal rings with life/wed/res / Amulet life/critmulti/ rare boots res/life / weapon sword or claw with 300+ edps, attack speed and critical chance
Thank you so much. I'll go farm and trade and see CuteDog:).
Q: What about the Pantheon - what gods to use?
Q: If I have 6-link chest, last one I may add "Lightning Penetration Support"? Or another gem for better DPS? What do you advise?
TY
Last edited by Neosobr on Jan 15, 2018, 3:42:37 PM
"
Thank you so much. I'll go farm and trade and see CuteDog:).
Q: What about the Pantheon - what gods to use?
Q: If I have 6-link chest, last one I may add "Lightning Penetration Support"? Or another gem for better DPS? What do you advise?
TY

Pantheon im using Soul of the brine king and soul of tukohama
as your 6th link go with Lightning Penetration.
Really like the look of this build, almost leveled my scion to the point where I respec now (71).
Just in regards to the Lycosidae, would you say its essential, or can I go with any rare/unique shield instead if I can get my accuracy to atleast 91% or there about?
For me it seems easy to get it there with the accuracy nodes we take + some flat added accuracy from either abyss jewels or gear. It would open up some room to balance resists, or to get more damage if needed.

ps. this is my claw, I think the eDps is alright, but do you think I should try and slam higher att speed on it, or just leave it be and save for a better one?
"

Really like the look of this build, almost leveled my scion to the point where I respec now (71).
Just in regards to the Lycosidae, would you say its essential, or can I go with any rare/unique shield instead if I can get my accuracy to atleast 91% or there about?
For me it seems easy to get it there with the accuracy nodes we take + some flat added accuracy from either abyss jewels or gear. It would open up some room to balance resists, or to get more damage if needed.

ps. this is my claw, I think the eDps is alright, but do you think I should try and slam higher att speed on it, or just leave it be and save for a better one?

glad to hear you like the look of the build.
Lycosidae isnt essential, it save you the trouble to get accuracy on your items/jewels.
your claw is a fine start but i wouldt exalt that. save up for a better one.
your new claw should be a Imperial Claw because it got the highest attack speed. Try to get one with critical chance / attack speed / 300+ edps.
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 1, 2018, 7:52:22 AM
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

glad to hear you like the look of the build.
Lycosidae isnt essential, it save you the trouble to get accuracy on your items/jewels.
your claw is a fine start but i wouldt exalt that. save up for a better one.
your new claw should be a Imperial Claw because it got the highest attack speed. Try to get one with critical chance / attack speed / 300+ edps.

Alright, thanks a bunch for the feedback dude!
will save my currency for a better claw with Imperial base, I kinda noticed the "phys leech" after I bought it, but I got it for 1 ex, which isnt bad for the flat elemental damage it has imo :)
Hi, I made some changes to your tree to fit my needs and expectations for this build.

It's my last build in ASC and I invested all my currency to get some items, but nothing even close to yours.

First, I took the resistances nodes (18% for each element) in the Scion starting area instead of the proj dmg and atk speed ones.

I went with Alira and needed to get rid of 10-12 points in your tree because I don't intend to get past 90-92. So, it's less sockets and less damage. I really don't care about Guardians or Shaper cause I already did them a lot this league, so I'm building only for fast mapping and some regular bosses.

I sold a 2 socket Lightpoacher to make some money and got a Starkonja with the deceleration enchant. Couldn't afford a 2 socket Bubonic, so I got a single socket one. I have a 2 socket Tombfist, but I preferred to go with a Gripped Glove with resists, life and atk speed.

Your tree is really resist starved and with the amount of uniques you use, I can't rely on absurdly expensive abyss jewels to get life, dmg and resists.

Can you please make some comments on my gear and tell me if, with your experience, the build is going to be able to map with ease up to T15 with items like these:

thx 3:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info