[3.1] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay - Uber/Guardians/Shaper/Elder - Killing Shaper With White Claw

Nothing special just spectral throw

News
11-01-18 Added new skilltree
11-01-18 Added My gear
11-01-18 Added Lair of the Hyrda run
11-01-18 Added Pit of the Chimera run
13-01-18 Full shaper run
13-01-18 Added Stats

Videos

Skilltree/Ascendancy/Bandits
Spoiler
Skilltree

Skilltree 1
www.poeurl.com/bJDO
More jewel sockets

Skilltree 2 *New*
www.poeurl.com/bJGH
Less jewel sockets, but more damage

Ascendancy

Slayer
Life leech effects are not removed at full life
40% damage vs Rare and Unique enemies
Start from slayer section at the skilltree

Assassin
+1.5% Critical strike Chance
40% critical strike multi vs enemies on full health, thats pretty awesome for mapping
you could also choose Raider or Deadeye instead of Assassin

Bandits
Help Alira or kill all

Gear
Spoiler
Weapon
Rare claw
350+ eDps
Attack speed 25%+
Critical chance 27%+
Critical multiplier (Just a bonus if you can get one with crit multi)

Shield
Lycosidae

Helmet
Lightpoacher 2x Abyss sockets

Chest
Shroud of the Lightless 1x Abyss socket

Gloves
Tombfist 2x Abyss sockets

Belt
Darkness Enthroned

Boots
Bubonic Trail 2x Abyss sockets
Bubonic isnt needed, if you cant afford them, go for rare boots with life and resist.

Amulet
Rare amulet
Life
Intellegence
Critical multiplier
Critical strike chance
Lightning damage to attacks
Elemental damge with attack skills

that would be the dream amulet, but if you cant find one like that, just go with life, crit multi, int and whatever else you can get.
you really need the Intelligence to use Wrath (if you use the new skilltree you dont need int on your amulet)

Rings
Life
Elemental damage with attack skills
resist
Increased global critical chance
Lightning damage to attacks
If you need more resist dont get crit chance.

Abyss Jewels in items/gear
Life
All Resist
Elemental damage with claws
Elemental damage

Abyss Jewels in skilltree
Elemental damamge with claws / or life
Elemental dammage with claws
Elemental damage
Elemental damage

Flasks
Life flask
Silver flask or Stibnite
Diamond flask
Vessel of Vinktar
Atziri's Promise

Gem links
Spoiler
Chest
Spectral throw
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Added Lightning Damage
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Critical Strikes
Switch Greater Multiple Projectiles with Slower Projectiles vs bosses

Weapon
Cast when damage taken
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

you could also use
Enlighten
Empower
Wrath

Shield
Herald of Ice
Curse on Hit
Assassin Mark

Helmet
Ancestral Protector or Flame Golem
Blood Rage

Boots
Enlighten
Wrath

Gloves
Whirling Blades
Faster Attacks

My gear
Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Spoiler
Wrath / Herald of Ice / Flame Golem

Wrath / Herald of Ice / Flame Golem / 3 Frenzy / 3 Power Charge / Vessel of Vinktar / Silver Flask / Atziri's Promise

Slower Projectiles
Spoiler
Wrath / Herald of Ice / Flame Golem

Wrath / Herald of Ice / Flame Golem / 3 Frenzy / 3 Power Charge / Vessel of Vinktar / Silver Flask / Atziri's Promise

Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 12, 2018, 10:55:21 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
Bumping for further study
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Very expensive build. Do not be your investment. Damage is steeper builds 10 times cheaper
"
Very expensive build. Do not be your investment. Damage is steeper builds 10 times cheaper

Yea its a bit expensive, but Spectral throw is my favorite skill, so i dont mind using some currency on it. You dont need +1 shroud of lightless, mirrored claw, 2 sockets bubonic, you can do just fine without.
You could make a budget version, that could do everything the game has to offer.
So its all up to you how much currency you want to use on it.
Thanks for the answer. Write when there is free time good alternatives (from unics) instead of expensive ones. I will be very grateful.
"
Thanks for the answer. Write when there is free time good alternatives (from unics) instead of expensive ones. I will be very grateful.

This build isnt realy meant to be a budget build, there is a few items you can change to make it cheaper.

Boots: get some rares
Rings: get some with lower life/ele dmg or buy a diffrent base instead of opal rings
Weapon: 300+ edps claw with crit 27% and attack 25%
Chest: get one without +1

you could still use my skilltree and buy a Belly and rat's nest and still do fine, but my build is all about the abyss items and abyss jewels so i cant realy recommend other uniques. Sadly some of the abyss items doesnt come cheap.

There is alot of good build guides on the forum that is using spectral throw and using diffrent items and can be done alot cheaper then this one :)

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 12, 2018, 11:25:02 PM
I found your gear worth more than 80 Exalted Orbs. Where did you get them? The league is 1 month old. Do you have a bot running? You bought ex for real money? Where did you get so much currency? If it's legal, I think you'll tell.:-)
Last edited by Neosobr on Jan 15, 2018, 4:36:27 AM
"
Neosobr wrote:
I found your gear worth more than 80 Exalted Orbs. Where did you get them? The league is 1 month old. Do you have a bot running? You bought ex for real money? Where did you get so much currency? If it's legal, I think you'll tell.:-)

Hundreds of Ex. And in any case, it's called mapping all day and trading. It's not even that hard to do, just takes the will to do it.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"

"
Hundreds of Ex. And in any case, it's called mapping all day and trading. It's not even that hard to do, just takes the will to do it.

CantripN pretty much explained it.

You just have to map alot and make trades. make a fast character that clear fast with a bisco and sextants your map right, but this thread isnt about ''how to farm curreny''
If you dont know how to farm currency there is alot of videos of that on youtube
i recommend you to check them out :)

I hope that you do not deceive me. :) Perhaps you are a very devoted person to the game. And play for 20 hours a day.)))) (80 ex = ~ 1600 chaos).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info