[need help]what should i do now?

"
Hezmana's Bloodlust

Find this one on poe.trade. It will instantly improve your dps a lot. Look for a roll from 160 - to 170 with no more than 5c and if its 5L no more than 30c.

Learn how to use poe.trade for these roll ranges. This is something you need to get used to if you want to make it far in this game.

Yep, Hezmana's Bloodlust is probably better than Kaom's Primacy due to the extremely useful unique properties. Very good suggestion.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Really surprised that someone who makes it into yellow maps is considered a "newbie".

Be glad you got that far. Roll up a new character and see how far you can get that one.
PS: Checked your gems again: You should get fortify in your leapslam (replace culling strike or bloodmagic gem if possible). Fortify is a free 20% all dmg reduction, that works against all sources and types of damage. Highly recommended.

PPS: Specc life in the tree for the next couple of levels: Constitution is way too good to skip, and all these little 5% life nodes also add up. If it was my char, i would take out some liferegen nodes (the combat stamina cluster, the 0.8% regen node at the marauder start) and instead grab constitution, barbarism and a couple of 5% nodes in the big lifecluster in the middle immediately. Regen is nice, but without a FAT pool it's not worth heavy investments imo. (Once you have 6k or more life it becomes better and better though.)
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jan 9, 2018, 10:05:17 PM
thank you for all the replies,

it seems i have to change my mindset playing this game. i always thought that dmg wins over sustainability. turns out that as a new player with limited knowledge (and resources of course), i have to adjust it to sustainability and then proceed to dmg after.

i'll continue the game and ask something later if i need enlightment.

thankyou again for the informations.
I can see several good advises so far, but no one talked about resists.

Make sure all your resists (don't bother about chaos) are capped, I mean at 75%.

If you do the math it's very important:

on 50% fire res for example if you get hit for 1000 fire damage you will take 500, on 75% you'll take only 250.

Don't quit, this game is worth the effort!
dont worry im not quitting, there are still many things i havent experience.
right now, im playing around t9-t11 maps, waiting for shaper orb to drop and try to advance further.

any clue on where usually is the last trial of ascendancy? im missing the last trial.
"
calmwind123 wrote:

any clue on where usually is the last trial of ascendancy? im missing the last trial.

It is fully random so you have to be very lucky to find the last one. Join the global 820 chat, people there share stuff like trials. Thats what devs probably want us to do :/
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Dude, get rid of the Sorrow of the divine flask: It literally hurts you. It gives Zealot's Oath, wich means it converts your liferegen into Energyshield regen. Not recommended for a life build.

That something is "unique" doesn't mean it's good (for your build). In PoE using the wrong unique can utterly destroy your character. (In case you want the % dmg : that's on every rare sulphur flask as well.) I'm not sure about Wise Oak either (you seem to be a pure phys build, wich means you don't get the main benefit of that flask, the elemental penetration), but at least it doesn't hurt you. (Well you loose out on a rare affix like freeze or bleed immunity...)
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jan 19, 2018, 4:16:35 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
calmwind123 wrote:

It is fully random so you have to be very lucky to find the last one. Join the global 820 chat, people there share stuff like trials. Thats what devs probably want us to do :/

will do, thanks for the info
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
Dude, get rid of the Sorrow of the divine flask: It literally hurts you. It gives Zealot's Oath, wich means it converts your liferegen into Energyshield regen. Not recommended for a life build.

That something is "unique" doesn't mean it's good (for your build). In PoE using the wrong unique can utterly destroy your character. (In case you want the % dmg : that's on every rare sulphur flask as well.) I'm not sure about Wise Oak either (you seem to be a pure phys build, wich means you don't get the main benefit of that flask, the elemental penetration), but at least it doesn't hurt you. (Well you loose out on a rare affix like freeze or bleed immunity...)

man, thankyou for pointing that out. i just realized wise oak doesnt increase max resist as well. there's no point in using it. will change them asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info