[need help]what should i do now?

so.. im a newbie in this game.

right now im mapping at t6-7 currently, and i noticed that my char is not strong enough to clear map fast and safe. (often dies from certain boss mods)

and im confused as to what should i do to make my char better?

can someone look into my profile and give me some advice? it would be so appreciated.

edit:
im using standard sunder juggernaut build. as i read this build can clear almost every content in this game.

my active skill : sunder - ancestral warchief - stonegolem - herald of ash - leap slam - hatred
Last edited by calmwind123 on Jan 9, 2018, 1:09:07 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 7:42:31 AM
how are we supposed to help you if your characters tab is hidden?
Last edited by pencilsketch on Jan 8, 2018, 9:50:07 PM
You need to make your characters public first. The default setting is for them to be private, probably to prevent people from stealing build ideas or something. Anyways, without them being public, there's not much we can do.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
You need a half decent build to do well. With a strong build and basic knowledge there is no reason you can not get a powerful build that can clear t10+ maps and reach level 90 fairly quickly.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
done making my char tab public, sorry, i didnt know that its private by default.
Last edited by calmwind123 on Jan 9, 2018, 1:06:58 AM
You need a better weapon, a better armor, maximum life on your jewelry and armor and you can drop the Bloodlust Support for something else.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
You can buy fairly strong rares for just 1-5 chaos if you take a little time browsing poe trade.
Hi, and welcome to the game.

It is good that you follow a cheap and "easy" build, but as your first char you need to familiarize with the skill mechanics, build mechanics AND boss fights.

For example you already understand that multistrike lock you in place, so if you spam sunder you can't move, and if you don't have the DPS then is a death trap.
Try put your Totem, sundering one or two times, change position, repeat.

Try to cause bleeding (preferably) or poison with your hits, to help you out with high life targets (like bosses). Also stun is your friend.

Jaggernaut can generate easy endurance charges, but you have to help him out with something like leapslum-endurance charge on melee stun, use this skill to move arround and generate charges, also Immortall Call works wonders with any build and especially Jagger.

Don't bother for now with trade if you don't know other basic stuff like crafting or understand what items are good, take for example my two Juggers(one of them solo self found) since we have almost identical tree.
They created on temporal leagues and all the items they have is found by me, socketed and linked by me during the period of their creation.

You can take an idea of what stats you need on your equipment.

This keeps me going for the hole league (one character per league since I don't play standard), but also I became good on crafting things (one topaz blue ring, with high life and one high resist, regal it and craft one more resist or damage so you can use minimum currency with maximum eficiency).
Item level is very important for stats (hover over your item and press alt to see the item level).
Try to understand what is a prefix and what is a suffix on an item (3 of each maximum to a total of 6 maximum on an item).

Try to understand that for budget or easy builds (for people like you and me) safety came first - life - resists - armor or evasion - charges - mobility.

Don't run maps with unfamiliar or deadly mods (like no regen or reflect).
Try to run an "easy" version of the map to familiarize with the boss fight and then add rarity or vaal it (also I don't buy maps).
Try to understand what each mod does and avoid the deadliest for your build.

And last the most important aspect of ANY build. Learn to utilize your FLASKS.

I am not as you can understand the best player out there to give advice, but I can do almost everything up to tier 15 (shaper and Uber are out of my league but you can do them with practice) with minimum deaths.

It is not an easy game so anything that you don't understand google it, and play as much as you can (if you like the game of course).
Last edited by 696Gamer on Jan 10, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
Your skilltree and gemsetups look good, your gear doesn't. Helm, chest and belt are allright, and the amulett is probably ok too, but your boots are terrible for this build and you need way more life on your rares. Try to find rings with 40+ life and the right resistances, gloves with 60+ life and the right resistances and rare boots with 20% or higher movementspeed, 60+ life and the right resistances. None of these items should cost more than 3 chaos. Finally you need a better weapon. There are many unique 2H weapons in the game with over 400 pdps, wich you can get for a chaos or less, when unlinked or for 20-30 chaos as a 5link. My recommendation would be a Kaom's Primacy Karui Chopper.

In case you are not familiar with poe.trade (or refuse to trade), your best bet is to run lower maps (t1-5) until you find some better rares and a decent 2H weapon. Also level up your masters, especially Elreon and Haku. Their crafting options are essential, if you can't (don't want to) buy what you need.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Hezmana's Bloodlust

Find this one on poe.trade. It will instantly improve your dps a lot. Look for a roll from 160 - to 170 with no more than 5c and if its 5L no more than 30c.

Learn how to use poe.trade for these roll ranges. This is something you need to get used to if you want to make it far in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info