Abyssal Liches still exceptionally rare?

So I'm 95 on one character and 85 on my second one. I've played a fair amount considering that this was mostly done as self-found together with a buddy. I mostly do higher tier maps aswell. So far I've encountered only one lich. I've heard that this isn't even the uncommon one.

I wanted to get as many challenges as possibly by myself instead of buying them like I did last League, which felt rather unrewarding. However, it seems rather unfeasible at this rate. I've done countless of Abyssal Depths so far.

Whats going on with this?
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
No way to tell. It's all about luck, and sometimes you have bad luck. Sometimes you'll have good luck. Everything else is tin-foil hats.

You post here and you'll get dozens of people who will tell you they've had bad luck too. That makes it even more likely you'll think "something's up". It's not. Or it is. We can't tell. For all we can tell there's this guy at GGG who decides when one comes up and who gets it.

Only constant: If you just keep playing you'll get more than someone who stops.
rng is a funny thing:P only saw 2 so far both was in the same hour :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Level 96, encountered 11 so far. So yeah their damned rare.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Honestly, Exalts are more common than finding a Lich boss.
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Honestly, Exalts are more common than finding a Lich boss.

prove? haven't found a single exalted yet xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
3 exalts: 4 liches.
17 exalts, 15 Liches. 3k+ maps done. So ye they are rare.
Makes sense... if you want a guaranteed drop and have the item worth something, it's got to be pretty rare.
4 exalte orb: 13 lich : 0 annulment orbs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info