identifying and equipping

Please GGG change the fact that identifiying and equpping is on the same button or implement that you can lock you gear. It happend to me more that once that when i want to identify the items i just found that there was one item which didn't need identification and so i equipped it by accident. This way i nearly sold my decent chest amour with an level 2 empower which i just bought 5 minutes ago.
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
Your equipped gear also needs to be locked when you are selling to a vendor. There is no reason it shouldn't be.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
It happend. I sold my belt with high life and 2 res around 45 % by accident. Very annoying. Please fix this....
Last edited by frky on Jan 10, 2018, 1:39:07 AM
I just sold my second belt by accident which i bought this morning for 15C because i sold my first one by accident, too. Please GGG make the gear lockable ... This sucks
What annoys me the most is accidentally equipping a piece of gear that's unimportant with an attribute boost higher than the one you're using at the moment, thus leveling your gems and saying bye to your old piece of gear. Sucks
Xbox GT: gsudevin
I was doing a vendor recipe to unlearn maps, wanted to split the orbs during selling window, b didn't work, and somehow my brain pressed a, and bam my sextants were gone/converted to reds, in every game where selling is so easy, there is a buyback option. A revert last transaction, would be really awesome or no clue how to prevent this, its just super easy to make a misstake you regret for the whole league :p
"
JesterDT wrote:
What annoys me the most is accidentally equipping a piece of gear that's unimportant with an attribute boost higher than the one you're using at the moment, thus leveling your gems and saying bye to your old piece of gear. Sucks

You can sell a gem with 1 scouring orb to lowert the gem lvl by one..
Not the smoothest solution but if you rly want to wear your old gear piece then its an option.
and again ... -.-
Since I've read this thread I'm looking twice before I sell my stuff to the vendors. Some days ago I sold my Abyss Belt with two jewel sockets by mistake :(

A lock function would be great and last but not least necessary...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info