3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

This build is a waste of your time. That so called item quantity is basically non existant. You wont get anything from it, trust me. The build is squishy as hell, everything just one shots you as it sees you. The amount of currency is the same as if you would have just played the game with your not-retarded (as this build is) character.
IIR/IIQ seems like dogshit to me after running ~50 maps today. I got better stuff all day on my non magic find...
There is a post on reddit talking about IIQ supposedly not working.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8551o4/so_ive_heard_youre_not_sustaining_alchemy_orbs/

Maybe we have to wait someone from GGG talking about it.

Just saying, but I think that the build is not the problem (@kaegyn @buffout)
Last edited by 3portas on Mar 18, 2018, 2:14:40 AM
"
Buffout wrote:
This build is a waste of your time. That so called item quantity is basically non existant. You wont get anything from it, trust me. The build is squishy as hell, everything just one shots you as it sees you. The amount of currency is the same as if you would have just played the game with your not-retarded (as this build is) character.

I'm sorry you feel like everything oneshots you as it sees you but have you considered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUq8jp-avVo
(This is with full MF stuff on so with actual gear it's even better)
egg
Hello! Great guide! Really looks fun to play. However, Im like having abit of problems. Ive gotten the 5l of both the armour and the windripper and everything else except the ridiculously expensive flasks and the quiver itself. However, my dps is only going up to 6k dps. Its hardly enough for me to clear low tier maps, let alone farm the higher tier ones. Please help
"
Hello! Great guide! Really looks fun to play. However, Im like having abit of problems. Ive gotten the 5l of both the armour and the windripper and everything else except the ridiculously expensive flasks and the quiver itself. However, my dps is only going up to 6k dps. Its hardly enough for me to clear low tier maps, let alone farm the higher tier ones. Please help

Make your character tab public and i'll be happy to help!
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Buffout wrote:

I'm sorry you feel like everything oneshots you as it sees you but have you considered:

nice old vid you are using there... got anything updated for 3.2?
Last edited by StaticSys on Mar 20, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
"
StaticSys wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Buffout wrote:

nice old vid you are using there... got anything updated for 3.2?

I made that vid last friday and i've done that many many times to the mino (you can tell that its not old VP instant leech immediately when he hits me first :P )
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Mar 20, 2018, 1:40:51 PM
can you do PoB for Tornado Shot i love this skil :)

big thx
"
damos001 wrote:
can you do PoB for Tornado Shot i love this skil :)

big thx

Would you like with more budget gear or my current gear? (My current gear is REALLY expensive)
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info