3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
FirstGrade wrote:
Looking through the guide and watching your "shitty" videos, I'm just curious if there are shatter effects.

cos shatter lags my wooden computer but just lightning effects are fine.

there are shatter effects yeah since the herald of ice causes the shattered mobs to explode.
egg
For auras can i use hatred instead of wrath ?
"
tranphuccd wrote:

no, hatred does nothing for us since we dont make use of any physical damage and hatred scales purely off physical. if you cant manage the int needed for wrath then anger is a fine substitute.
egg
What bow to use prior to Windripper, that bow is very expensive and it seems I don't even do enough damage to clear tier 1/2 maps at level 70
I also cannot even ffind a way to make enough currency to upgrade the amount of sockets in my gear or anything to use more gems...
"
Bhristmas wrote:
I also cannot even ffind a way to make enough currency to upgrade the amount of sockets in my gear or anything to use more gems...

If you dont have enough currency for a windripper or to jeweller your items then this build is not for you.
egg
this guide is great, but at the moment leveling feels very slow (currently 66). any tips on this?
Do every temple quickly, just skip doors, bosses and open temple when its rdy and do not go there.

This char is probably fastest one what i've leveled yet. Bosses just melts.

so thats my current gear but i feel like im not doing as much damage as i should. Not sure if its my tree or my items. T1 map bosses take a while to kill just as a refrence
Last edited by flamingputty on Jul 2, 2018, 4:54:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info