3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Question: Should I keep my immortal call, ice golem, and cwdt exactly at the level and quality you set?
Last edited by Slenderthot on Apr 13, 2018, 6:14:58 PM
i just got lvl 66 and bought kinda bugdet gear of everything in the guide that i could afford, i got 75% resi but i feel like i have 0 damage when i equiped everything, https://pastebin.com/beJT9FCz
i know i miss jewel, ascension, wrongish skill tree but i cant even kill mobs in act 10 fast with the pastebin i posted now, is there anything wrong exept for jewel/ascension/skilltree?
Last edited by kr3wie on Apr 13, 2018, 8:49:32 PM
"
kr3wie wrote:
i just got lvl 66 and bought kinda bugdet gear of everything in the guide that i could afford, i got 75% resi but i feel like i have 0 damage when i equiped everything, https://pastebin.com/beJT9FCz
i know i miss jewel, ascension, wrongish skill tree but i cant even kill mobs in act 10 fast with the pastebin i posted now, is there anything wrong exept for jewel/ascension/skilltree?

Nope but be aware the ascendancy and skill tree make up more than 75% of our damage so if you dont have those correct I dont expect you to be able to kill mobs.
egg
Love this build but is there any way to improve it make it stronger? for example add lioneyes fall? Also please explain why not using mirage archer for TS/LA?
"
Shetzki wrote:
Love this build but is there any way to improve it make it stronger? for example add lioneyes fall? Also please explain why not using mirage archer for TS/LA?

Lioneyes fall makes the build weaker. I dont use mirage archer because I dont like it, you can use it if you want. And why would I make the build not as strong as possible (while of course fitting in as much MF as humanly possible)?
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Apr 14, 2018, 4:00:11 AM
How do you get the endurance charges for the mortal call?
"
NAFKofficial wrote:

you dont need endurance charges for it so i dont get them
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
NAFKofficial wrote:

you dont need endurance charges for it so i dont get them

so it's just one shot protection?
"
NAFKofficial wrote:
so it's just one shot protection?

yeah basically, we never really die to anything physical anyway. I only ever die to crits from spells in t16s so physical dmg isnt what i worry about
egg
Hi, what bow i can use instead windripper to farm this bow? Or should i use cyclone all the way to farm windripper? Thx :)

P.S. Can this build do endgame? Shaper, uber , etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info