[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Can you safely farm uber lab with this build?
"
reed111 wrote:
I'm really thinking of this build but i would say that Champion can be stronger. What do u think about?

I have a response to that on page 29.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
do you think we can FACETANK shaper beam/balls now ?!

Will have to try it out first. Possibly balls but not beam.

"
Painzord wrote:
Can you safely farm uber lab with this build?

Absolutely! I did some chill lab runs myself as well when I was too lazy to sell sacrifices even though I usually hate running lab.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Mar 2, 2018, 1:10:51 PM
Seems awesome, this will be my league starter and onward!
Looks solid man. Gonna be doing this as my starter build for this new league.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Can you please add another line saying what gems you use in your final char?
Also the best gems for leveling up, it would really help me a lot

Thanks!
Which would be better to do some lab runs? Glad or Champ? I was doing as Slayer but i start thinking how bad culling strike can be this league
U haven't problems with your accuracy?
Do I understand this correctly that you use high phys sword in main hand and stat stick axe/mace/wand on offhand. If so then you dont gain endurance charge from "Outmatch and Outlast" right, since Reave doesnt work with axe/mace/wand.

But you wrote that "THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN OFFHAND WHICH GENERATES US ENDURANCE CHARGES AND HAS MORE DPS" where the example axe is given.

Or am I just misunderstanding something here.
That is confusing me as well. Also in videos the sword is main hand. But really clearly states off hand in the guide.

I’m kind of new to the game. Which leaves me wondering which hand is "off hand" .... my assumption was that it was the left hand?
Last edited by RDYSET on Mar 3, 2018, 4:11:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info