F the labyrinth

Came back after a long break. Enjoyed the new acts. But then.... labyrinth. Man I almost forgot what massive PITA this shit is.

Just got a vulnerability and temp chains curse on top of the one hit bullshit attacks he already does. Not the mention the tedious zero fun way across the traps until you reach him.

-.- about to leave again, just because of this crap :/
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2018, 3:40:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I quit playing PoE for a while but came back when Release 3.0 reduced the size of the first two labyrinths and further reduced the required trials.

Since then I've been doing uber labyrinth on my characters. Before I had not seriously tried it. I hadn't even bothered finishing all of the endgame trials. I'm now somewhat familiar with PoElab.com and how to read and interpret the information there. I've even watched some "How To" videos for killing Izaro. Don't get me wrong, I'm no where near being an expert. I quit playing PoE because before I hated labyrinth so much. Now that I'm much more familiar with it and much better at it, I have to say that it is even a worse pile of shit than I ever thought. It is completely not fun, boring, irritating, tedious, absolutely awful crap. F the Labyrinth!

The loathsome Labyrinth besmirches and insults GGG's good name.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
....must...resist....urge....2018....positivity....ugh.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Came back after a long break. Enjoyed the new acts. But then.... labyrinth. Man I almost forgot what massive PITA this shit is.

Just got a vulnerability and temp chains curse on top of the one hit bullshit attacks he already does. Not the mention the tedious zero fun way across the traps until you reach him.

-.- about to leave again, just because of this crap :/

Nothing new to be said honestly, people have been complaining about the lab as content for as long as it's existed. Some people enjoy it, others hate it. There are builds that can totally cheese it though
"
Grauthrim wrote:

Nothing new to be said honestly, people have been complaining about the lab as content for as long as it's existed. Some people enjoy it, others hate it. There are builds that can totally cheese it though

Every contents have people complain or love, the differences is, Lab is massively hatred.

I hardly died to traps now, but its still abomination, & everytime I do traps zone, I remembered how much I hate it.

Doing lab feels like going to the dentist, or trying new pants. but PoE is a game! Game should be fun. Why put something that is massively hated by people in a game.
Last edited by KiadawP on Jan 1, 2018, 8:32:55 AM
Hey, new Player here.
The Labyrinth is one of the shittiest things I have seen in good games, ever. It's just frustrating, but not in a Dark Souls kind of way where you want to go again and again it just sucks so bad. It is seriously turning me off of that game. It is long, tedious, boring and from what I understand from my limited play time some specs are good for it, some are bad. If you happen to have a bad one, you are f**** I guess.

It suckz, big time.
"
Turtledove wrote:
I quit playing PoE for a while but came back when Release 3.0 reduced the size of the first two labyrinths and further reduced the required trials.

Since then I've been doing uber labyrinth on my characters. Before I had not seriously tried it. I hadn't even bothered finishing all of the endgame trials. I'm now somewhat familiar with PoElab.com and how to read and interpret the information there. I've even watched some "How To" videos for killing Izaro. Don't get me wrong, I'm no where near being an expert. I quit playing PoE because before I hated labyrinth so much. Now that I'm much more familiar with it and much better at it, I have to say that it is even a worse pile of shit than I ever thought. It is completely not fun, boring, irritating, tedious, absolutely awful crap. F the Labyrinth!

The loathsome Labyrinth besmirches and insults GGG's good name.

Indeed.
3.0 made the labyrinth access and traversal easier.
Especially the now shorter normal,cruel labs or new shrine effects which may give useful player buffs (deactivated traps in final fight,less trap damage,divine shrine).

This dont makes the lab feel better for all people (since the the design is still the same) but it helps to finish this sub-challenge, at least.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 1, 2018, 9:51:37 AM
Died to curses, must not of had curse immune pot. Such a shame to blame the content, instead of the lack of preparation.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
What the guy above me said. You must prepare for the lab. And do that by stacking insta-life potions, and a speed potion. POE is a difficult game, and that is the fun of it. Difficult areas such as this help prevent bots from farming these difficult areas. I wish they brought back many of the things that 1-shot peeps such as volatility and much more damaging reflect to prevent the steamrolling and botting that has been possible since those nerfs.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
I like how every time someone complains about the lab not being fun, there's always a guy who assumes he's bad at lab and proceeds to give tips on how to git gud.

I built a char specifically for lab farming. He can do 6 key runs effortlessly. It's still not fun, I only do it for the ludicrous amounts of loot at the end. It's tedious, mostly filler, and you're constantly at threat of losing your entry fee and all your progress to a crash or DC that's completely out of your control. It feels like a chore, not a game, despite (or indeed, because of) the fact that it isn't at all difficult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info