[3.1] CHILL POET BERSERKER - Non Crit, Shatter, 8K+ Life, EZ Playstyle, Shaper and Guardians down,

I just hit maps with this build and it has been a blast to play! Thanks for taking the time to create the build.
Spoiler
I've been thinking about something for a chest piece other than Kaom's. Maybe a 5 or 6L CWDT setup.

I started playing with a Belly and using

Barrage - Faster Attacks - GMP - Blind - Life Gain on Hit - Accuracy(?)

6.5 attacks per second, 8 projectiles = 60 projectiles / second * 54 life on hit = 2,808 life a second instant leeched, 10% chance to blind per projectile which basically assumes almost always blinding.

I'm going to be trying it out, so far it's been working but I'm low level.

Leveling this build is so fun.
Doedre's gloves, abyss belt/wurms molt, goldrim, tabula until belly, praxis until theif's torment, wanderlust until lioneyes paws.
Barrage - Faster Attacks - GMP - Blind with thief's torment is so OP, just face roll everything until maps.

For fun, I'm doing a 5L belly now with
CWDT - Arctic Breathe - GMP - Immortal Call - Flame Golem

My question is with the attack speeds after being hit. I'll be at 6.9 APS, then 7.9 APS on savage hit. Should I keep it here, drop it a little, or go a little higher?
Last edited by teslabear on Jan 28, 2018, 2:16:49 AM
Great guide!
Last edited by hukkcotton on Jan 28, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
Might try this as an end of the league build....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
how about Ice Nova chang to Arctic Breath

I have no idea which one is better.
Any chance to get guardians and/or shaper videos? :) This build looks awesome, and nice guide! Will try it for my last build for this league.
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
Any chance to get guardians and/or shaper videos? :) This build looks awesome, and nice guide! Will try it for my last build for this league.

I got on and did all the guardians and shaper to see how it fared.

Chimera - 2 deaths (once add phase once to him. really nasty map though)
Pheonix - 1 death
Minotaur - 0 deaths, facetanked
Hydra - 0 deaths
Shaper - 2 deaths, 1 dumb 1 reasonable.

My gear
Spoiler

Decent jewels in my character tree
Last edited by teslabear on Feb 20, 2018, 9:15:57 PM
Anyone who has played this build care to share how they feel map clear speed is? I mean without body swap all you have is the Helm for mobility ( Clear speed = Move speed and zoom zoom? ). And would this be a bad choice to take from 90-100? Zerker taking more dmg = Dirt naps at times?
is this possible as a league starter? The only bottleneck would be the wand itself and i'm not sure if the drop rate....
with the changes of the berserker ascendancy, will you bring changes to the build? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info