Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.1] RF NECROMANCER and some Spectres (Atlas in Progress)

My variation of this build adds 2 Flame golems to the stone golem, a little bit of extra clear speed

and then the 3 Vanguard spectres

Animated Guardian will triple your damage and the vanguards, with dual Dyadus, but I haven't used him here, I used it on my Guardian CI SRS Spectre summoner (two 3 link vanguards and 1 carnage chieftain), and 4 link animated weapon build instead, 100k Shaper DPS, each animated weapon....LOLZ
Lycosidae on Necro Aegis, means the animated guardian, SRS and animated weapons can't miss!

Last edited by CoolColJ on Feb 12, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
"
nathanielvd wrote:

Animate guardian gear I used for a couple shaper kills now is 2x Dyadus, Voll's Vision, Rainbowstride, High life/res gloves and a sick astral plate I had laying around but an Icetomb will work fine! Just be sure to take out the gem at the zana bubble phase and resummon him once it's safe to do so again :)

I used Bringer of rain on mine
and Victario's Flight

Just need 15 Lightning resist on rare gloves, and more chaos resist if you want.
I bought 1 chaos Spiked gloves rare with 35% lightning resist and 22 chaos resist. It had 52 life crafted onto it and 18% melee damage implicit as extra bonus :)

because Commander of Darkness will add 20 all resist, Purity of Fire will overcap fire.
And Ice tomb will overcap cold resist

Last edited by CoolColJ on Feb 15, 2018, 3:24:27 AM
how the build wouldtn this build work bad in no regen map ???
since rf work bad in no regen map
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
pro2017 wrote:
how the build wouldtn this build work bad in no regen map ???
since rf work bad in no regen map

turn it off and let your spectres do all the killing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info