[3.1] RF NECROMANCER and some Spectres (Atlas in Progress)

"
CoolColJ wrote:
Just watched Uberelite take down shaper quite easily with this build

anyone know what he is using in his Animate Guardian?

---

BTW I don't think your Spectre links are optimal. I would not use fortify with the Vanguards

Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Minion and Totem Elemental Resist + Burn damage or Efficacy

Also if your specc'ed on doing damage yourself, and RF boosts spell damage, I myself would try to squeeze in a self cast spell. ideally Balefire would be nice, but you need the shield

2 dyadus, icetomb, 200% more burning damage

balefire with scourge? too glass canon i guess
"
CoolColJ wrote:
Just watched Uberelite take down shaper quite easily with this build

anyone know what he is using in his Animate Guardian?

---

BTW I don't think your Spectre links are optimal. I would not use fortify with the Vanguards

Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Minion and Totem Elemental Resist + Burn damage or Efficacy

Also if your specc'ed on doing damage yourself, and RF boosts spell damage, I myself would try to squeeze in a self cast spell. ideally Balefire would be nice, but you need the shield

You use Dyadus x2 and Icetomb for the burning damage aspect. Then good choices are: Voll's Vision or Bringer of Rain for helmet, gloves just use any rare with life/chaos res/light res and boots something like kaom's roots to make it more tanky
wouldn't this work better?

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPMACzMAAHbfsJLBjr4RLSycEFiHZbzqakMI9HyD6-6a4EWdU1KnCNrdFVCD9x8CBAeD21XGOlismPFsNthJGyqN7FWdrgN1kStfBBpsNukkqhZv42r60h0UEmkXHHF5IbA095eFLpRmnnIPWfMaOJBVrKpyqfcy6hh2rM9-rY3E9sauPC2DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRSftBg7UfAn22WFXDfGsKS58uBo-8i9fPxQg7w72SIzPxFiDX5RvZlQc3I8aEQ87De_rr6cczitQDc3-VPjrFHEOPN-_20_gwyW8FSeMsUiODeKbir5P7IPTjwAAAAAA

And possibly use one of the new shaper helms with concentrated effect, area damage+immolate to make an easy 6L.
Video of UberElite doing shaper with his version of the build

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/214367952

He has 1 animate guardian and 3 Vanguard spectres
rare elder shield with +max fire res and leo craft for 5% less DOT damage

Just a 5 link Blood Bond
Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 3, 2018, 4:49:17 AM
"
andreicde wrote:
wouldn't this work better?

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPMACzMAAHbfsJLBjr4RLSycEFiHZbzqakMI9HyD6-6a4EWdU1KnCNrdFVCD9x8CBAeD21XGOlismPFsNthJGyqN7FWdrgN1kStfBBpsNukkqhZv42r60h0UEmkXHHF5IbA095eFLpRmnnIPWfMaOJBVrKpyqfcy6hh2rM9-rY3E9sauPC2DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRSftBg7UfAn22WFXDfGsKS58uBo-8i9fPxQg7w72SIzPxFiDX5RvZlQc3I8aEQ87De_rr6cczitQDc3-VPjrFHEOPN-_20_gwyW8FSeMsUiODeKbir5P7IPTjwAAAAAA

And possibly use one of the new shaper helms with concentrated effect, area damage+immolate to make an easy 6L.

Now that's a horrible looking tree. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
I found the perfect helmet for this build -

Minions deal 40% increased Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Burning Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Minion Life
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Minion Damage
+95 to maximum Life
7% increased Rarity of Items foun
+38% to Cold Resistance
Minions have 15% increased maximum Life
21% increased Burning Damage
Minions deal 17% increased Damage

only 40 exalts :p

ive heard that the more %regen affect the skill only rather than all ur regen(from tree etc)
also can u play wickerman/miscreation with this build or ur minion's rf and yours doesnt stack ?
"
also can u play wickerman/miscreation with this build or ur minion's rf and yours doesnt stack ?

It stacks, but without the spectre specialization that grants 100% increased life the wicker man or miscreations' damage will be subpar.
"
malmeida wrote:
"

It stacks, but without the spectre specialization that grants 100% increased life the wicker man or miscreations' damage will be subpar.

actually, this build could use spirit weaver just fine, but wicker man or miscreation just suck so bad, there's no point using them any more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info