Massive Skill Effects Sale This Weekend

@JoeShmo:

Given your replies earlier in this thread, what funding model/approach do you suggest GGG should adopt?

The game will always be free to play, so how should they generate income to pay for salaries for programmers, developers, graphic designers, sound designers, web designers, support staff, servers and bandwidth around the world, office rental, etc.?
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
The game will always be free to play, so how should they generate income to pay for salaries for programmers, developers, graphic designers, sound designers, web designers, support staff, servers and bandwidth around the world, office rental, etc.?

Some problem grow from fact, that economic model not evolved from past to future. GGG sell very expensive MTX four years age and do same things now. But, you know, playerbase was grown a lot.

Some aspect of economic model stuck in past. For example - limited use for MTX, that can't be given or traded to other players. Why I can't use my Shcolar set on every character in my list at the same time if this items only for me and I can't sell or trade them? All my options is just 'use' or 'not use', so why it's must be tied only to one of my characters?

And, finally, I want option when I buy supporter pack - what I would like to improove by this transaction. Just some list of options: 'to improove trade system', 'to make 3d arts for uniques', 'to balance old things', 'to balance old skill gems', etc. because when a lot of uniques have no 3d art, wich they must to have - GGG make more and more MTX for real money.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
alt effect for kinetic blast when :P also i wish power siphon wasnt so much worse than kinetic becuz it looks very nice
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Pls tell me there is molten strike stuff now ^^
"
JoeShmo wrote:

Person1: "Why is the sun round ?"
Person2: "You know it needs to burn chemicals right?"

/logic

The Sun doesn't actually burn chemicals... it fuses (fusion) Hydrogen into Helium. And the counter pressure caused by gravity to pull everything in opposed by the radiation pressure outwards does result in a circular (round) structure...

Buy hey, you keep in typing keyboard warrior... type brotha TYPE!
SSF since ~OB
RAINBOW FREEZING PULSE
merry christmas and a happy new year !

:D
Did the sale end early? At the time of this post I should have 20 more minutes for the mtx sale? Still moving rushed to get internet up and thought I made it, but I see dances on sale instead of any skills mtx??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info