Massive Skill Effects Sale This Weekend

2 palce w Natalce
By the way will you release the Abyss suporter pack for Xbox before these seasonal item gone?
Most things are 25% sale. Not goo enough, was expecting something better for new year.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Already got most of skill effects, Hype for more new MTXes!
"
JoeShmo wrote:
34 whole percent.

Even Activision / Electronic Arts can loosen their grip wider on your wallet.
This company is stingy as hell when it comes to MTX prices.

I can't even argue against Warner Bros. for charging $9.99 for a dlc pack piggy-backing on the death of a developer with GGG's level of giving to the community. Hell, Blizzard charging $25 for a mount, for every one of your current and future characters, or charging $40 for a server transfer, makes me feel like a jerk in the face of this amazing giveaway.

Where do I sign up for these magical beans you're selling.

You do know Path of Exile is completely Free to Play and is funded by optional, cosmetic MTX?

#JustSaying
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Dec 29, 2017, 5:56:03 AM
Let put something on sale at a price higher than it even should be, naive is mankind not understanding marketing warfare against your weak minds. Slaves have you become to consumerism, keeping the rich richer and the poor poorer.
I wish you added MTX for skills people actually use.

I mean

Haste?
Purity of Elements?
Flame totem?

Maybe 0.000001% of the playerbase uses those.

Where are your money strategy people GGG?
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
34 whole percent.

Even Activision / Electronic Arts can loosen their grip wider on your wallet.
This company is stingy as hell when it comes to MTX prices.

I can't even argue against Warner Bros. for charging $9.99 for a dlc pack piggy-backing on the death of a developer with GGG's level of giving to the community. Hell, Blizzard charging $25 for a mount, for every one of your current and future characters, or charging $40 for a server transfer, makes me feel like a jerk in the face of this amazing giveaway.

Where do I sign up for these magical beans you're selling.

You do know Path of Exile is completely Free to Play and is funded by optional, cosmetic MTX?

#JustSaying

You do know that argument never actually makes sense or has relevance to what you quoted.

#JustSaying
Thank you for GGG
happy New Year
oh man gore herald have no discount :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info