Massive Skill Effects Sale This Weekend

The shop still doesnt show the % discount, after all these years....
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Time to do some shopping.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Cool thanks!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
gratz
34 whole percent.

Even Activision / Electronic Arts can loosen their grip wider on your wallet.
This company is stingy as hell when it comes to MTX prices.

I can't even argue against Warner Bros. for charging $9.99 for a dlc pack piggy-backing on the death of a developer with GGG's level of giving to the community. Hell, Blizzard charging $25 for a mount, for every one of your current and future characters, or charging $40 for a server transfer, makes me feel like a jerk in the face of this amazing giveaway.

Where do I sign up for these magical beans you're selling.
Gore herald please:).. I will buy instantly
another fine sale; TY.
Thank god I bought the fps murdering gore glacial cascade a couple days ago, id hate to have gotten that unusable item at anything but full price.
Yo, Natalia, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I just got to say you need to put out some MTX for Molten Strike.

How about a Perandus Molten Strike that makes those meatballs into raining bling?
A large amount of spell totem players use soul mantle and yet they can’t use those nice spell totem mix skins. What a shame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info