Is Ethical SSF Truly Ethical?

No. You let a poor exile die at the very beginning just to get one freaking gem, just one. Check your privilege.

Unless you didn't even talk to the guy in which case you left a poor exile alone forever alone, stranded in the twilight strand.

If you would like to argue with me about this, you can do so by emailing me at yoloswag69@420mail.1337
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2017, 1:21:27 PM
Never go full retard.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Ethical microtransactions is a contradiction in terms.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Yeah! If I run around with Bunny Rabbit Ears attached, people might assume I'm the Easter Bunny, and then they'll share all their Easter Eggs with me.

Totally unethical.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Yeah! If I run around with Bunny Rabbit Ears attached, people might assume I'm the Easter Bunny, and then they'll share all their Easter Eggs with me.

Totally unethical.

This is Wraeclast. If you’re running around with rabbit ears, I’m going to assume you scalped a bunny rabbit. Probably used some twisted thaumaturgy to keep it conscious, too. Sick fucker.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info