[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
dargx wrote:
Let's suppose I only have a Starforge ... What should I do depending on what I'm fighting against (trash or bosses)? Maybe just switch gems (AC and Splash vs MS and Ruthless)?

Depending on the lvl of difficulty of a certain boss or based on how many adds he has I decide if I switch the gems from my warchief links into my heavy strike. Takes like 2 seconds tops, but we are all lazy. If its a harder boss or a pure ele tier 10+ boss I switch the gems personally.

"
jeric26 wrote:
ancestral protector vs warchief, which is better? gonna be using belly for the most part

(8-18)% more Melee Damage while Totem is Active
vs
(10-20)% more Attack Speed while Totem is Active

I am not sure about diminishing returns of attack speed, but near endgame build we have already a pretty high attack speed. I, personally, went with the more Melee Damage.
Reach out and touch hate.

This build is working out great for me so far this league. Above is my current gear and I was wondering if anyone can inform me of what would be the best item to upgrade next? I believe next I should save for a Starforge or perhaps get a 6 link belly not really sure.
"
Meister wrote:

This build is working out great for me so far this league. Above is my current gear and I was wondering if anyone can inform me of what would be the best item to upgrade next? I believe next I should save for a Starforge or perhaps get a 6 link belly not really sure.

Starforge next. The 6-Link on AW will be dropped eventually (or can be) if you go the Kaom's route down the line.
Here's a pretty outstanding sword I keep on weapon swap for clearing, and Starforge is for single-target. Next step is to 6-Link.

If anyone is looking for ideas for other gear, here's where I am right now:
Spoiler

I took Blood Magic and for the insane extra health until I 6-Link 1/both swords and go for Kaom's Heart. (I don't use Aspect of the Crab on the armor).

Open to any suggestions from anybody!
Having fun with this.
I wanted to use the new Loreweave chest so i put my own spin on the build. For that, Oni seemed to make the most sense to me.

~7k life
90%dr with 1 flask
80% max all res
Stacked res for ele weakness without charges up
Arctic Armour, Hatred, Ash
2x Oni. 1 for clear, 1 on swap for bossing

Clear DPS - splash + anc call
1.25 mil

Shaper DPS
1.5 mil with power/frenzy charges
1.1 mil without power/frenzy charges

Still debating on chest gems. May go w/o warchief. Not really needing it's dps boost.

Last edited by Dissever on Mar 15, 2018, 6:13:57 PM
Thanks all for supporting the thread in my absence, it's really nice to see it being succesfull for so many people and with so many good variants :D :D :D

Sooo, in one of my laziest leagues I've slowly managed to get to 90, with 2 avoidable deaths, but that's still a good personal achievement

Spoiler

I've also updated a couple texts in the guide and updated the poblink and DPS figures, 1mil dps base, +100k for each vaal haste and blood rage, a potential 1.7mil with full shock, not sure what is the real one, but the times of 1min for mino and hydra and the shaper gif all done with older 850-900k dps tree show that shock does something there.

It is also impressive to see a clearing DPS of 500k+ with flasks, that with AC is SPLASHING X3!!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 15, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
Hi all, enjoying the build but starting to feel the need for MUCH more dps. Sitting at 39k tool tip H.O. dps with active ice golem.
Any idea where to go next? only have around 30c. Char is My_nameisDaryl.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi all, enjoying the build but starting to feel the need for MUCH more dps. Sitting at 39k tool tip H.O. dps with active ice golem.
Any idea where to go next? only have around 30c. Char is My_nameisDaryl.
Thanks.

30k tooltip is not so bad actually, pob is showing 100k real dps and keep in mind that it is with AC, so it splashes 3 times on packs.

I'd say to increase damage get an abyssus, your phys reduction is capped to 90% with end charges and the basalt and you can get away with much less than that.

Then replace that atziri promise asap (you get no damage bonus because of brutality) with a lion's roar, replace second divine with a diamond flask and there you go from 100k to 189k.

Then i would replace the granite with quicksilver flask of adrenaline, you will run to packs with this (i noticed that leaping into packs is much more dangerous/rippy than just walking)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 16, 2018, 1:40:31 AM
Is Craiceann's Carapace better then belly ?
What helm + chest do you guys run for uber farming? not sure if should still be abyssus and lots of choices for chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info