[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Thorak85 wrote:
"
Corazu wrote:

If you take a look at my profile, granted that today's lab was super juicy and easy, I was facetanking Izaro and Argus without much of a fuss. Traps you just ignore for the most part. And all I'm working off of is a 5L Doomsorrow and 5L 2K armor chest with some life. My jewellery sucks and I'm way overcapped on res cause I haven't bothered to optimize it, but the damage is pretty awesome for lab.

Hi,
Just one question about your CWDT setup, why immortal call level 2 ? what is the benefit of this ?
My cast when damage taken is lower level for the moment because my golem die and i prefer to have it resumoned more often but i leveled my immortal call to level 10+ and dont now if it is wrong and if yes why ?

Thanks ZaeN for the build, I'm really enjoying it for the moment (level 74). Final gear may hurt my budget but fun to play, only problem for me is : its melee so sometimes you take that big hit and you die ^^

Thanks.

You want IC+CWDT at low level so it can proc more often.
Since you produce endurance charges fairly easy through your ascendancy, you will mostly dont have issues to get it procced.

For your golem, you can unlink it, so 3l+1s in one of your gear.
Other than that, keep the golem gem also low so it can proc together. For stone golem i would unlink it, since it gives you more life reg on higher levels.
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
ZaeN, having a few of questions here regarding upgrading the build and my gear for faster lab farming.

ZaeN, when you had time, can you take a look at my questions, please? Thank u.

Hi eagle, tbh you can find your answers by checking the guide. Belt we use rare/stigian, chest list is mentioned, plus there is uberlab section with tips

The rest is up to you to try out, it's ultimately your char and you may have different playstyles

Thank you very much, ZaeN. I have changed my belt based on your guide.
"
Corazu wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
ZaeN, having a few of questions here regarding upgrading the build and my gear for faster lab farming.

ZaeN, when you had time, can you take a look at my questions, please? Thank u.

If you take a look at my profile, granted that today's lab was super juicy and easy, I was facetanking Izaro and Argus without much of a fuss. Traps you just ignore for the most part. And all I'm working off of is a 5L Doomsorrow and 5L 2K armor chest with some life. My jewellery sucks and I'm way overcapped on res cause I haven't bothered to optimize it, but the damage is pretty awesome for lab.

Thank you, Corazu, for your tips.
What do you use to clear with, when you're not a slayer, and using swords..?
Flicker feels terrible and I keep dying when I use it.
Im using 2 Heavy strike combinations, one for area dmg and one for unitarget. Thats the following combination:
- HS + Multistrike + Ancenstral call + Melee splash
- HS + Multistrike + Melee Phy Dmg + Ruthless

In addition im using
- CWDT + IC + Molten Shell + Increased Duration
- Ancestral Warchief + Faster attacks + Chance to bleed + Maim
- Blasphemy + Vulnerability - Golem - Determination

Im just starting to map, i need more level and items to go lab, but im feeling good with that, it remember my Diablo2 Paladin xD

*My English is next to die :P
Added details into progression based from my own one + added a reference poblink on how my char looks in 3.2 at lv65: https://pastebin.com/sibPnZRE
3.5k hp, 75%+ phys mitigation with charges, 15-20k+ dps (AC, splash, melee phys), 30k+ single target (brutality, splash, melee phys)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
Thorak85 wrote:
"
Corazu wrote:

Hi,
Just one question about your CWDT setup, why immortal call level 2 ? what is the benefit of this ?
My cast when damage taken is lower level for the moment because my golem die and i prefer to have it resumoned more often but i leveled my immortal call to level 10+ and dont now if it is wrong and if yes why ?

Thanks ZaeN for the build, I'm really enjoying it for the moment (level 74). Final gear may hurt my budget but fun to play, only problem for me is : its melee so sometimes you take that big hit and you die ^^

Thanks.

Previous iteration in 3.1 had no end charges generation, so IC level didn't matter. I didn't have it at all personally.

Previously in 3.1 some jug players preferred to keep ECs up instead of spending them up with IC, it's up on preference.

IC and molten shell should be good with 3.2 jug, together with the 1.5% of mitigated phys dmg regen from unbreakable :)

"
Adstringo wrote:
What do you use to clear with, when you're not a slayer, and using swords..?
Flicker feels terrible and I keep dying when I use it.

"
Gorrinako wrote:
Im using 2 Heavy strike combinations, one for area dmg and one for unitarget. Thats the following combination:
- HS + Multistrike + Ancenstral call + Melee splash
- HS + Multistrike + Melee Phy Dmg + Ruthless

In addition im using
- CWDT + IC + Molten Shell + Increased Duration
- Ancestral Warchief + Faster attacks + Chance to bleed + Maim
- Blasphemy + Vulnerability - Golem - Determination

Im just starting to map, i need more level and items to go lab, but im feeling good with that, it remember my Diablo2 Paladin xD

*My English is next to die :P

Gorrinako has good advice on it :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Nice build. I played it with HS clearing up until maps, then I couldn't stand it anymore. Swapping out two gems wasn't fun so I scoured all the skills looking for a replacement for clearing. I landed on cyclone for now. It feels so much better at this gear level. HS in single target only in a 5-link until I get Starforge and 6-link, then will go back to HS for clear xD. Thanks for the guide.

How many charges do you plan on picking up off the tree? Seems like 2 or more will starve us for points.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Mar 6, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Nice build. I played it with HS clearing up until maps, then I couldn't stand it anymore. Swapping out two gems wasn't fun so I scoured all the skills looking for a replacement for clearing. I landed on cyclone for now. It feels so much better at this gear level. HS in single target only in a 5-link until I get Starforge and 6-link, then will go back to HS for clear xD. Thanks for the guide.

How many charges do you plan on picking up off the tree? Seems like 2 or more will starve us for points.

ECs are not bad but personally i prefer to invest in life, straight damage nodes or utility. For example for 4pts you get a bunch of armor and +30all res from the respective passives. The best is ofc a balanced mix of all, but i see that 4ecs and 1 asc point is fine already

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 6, 2018, 4:11:16 PM
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

ECs are not bad but personally i prefer to invest in life, straight damage nodes or utility. For example for 4pts you get a bunch of armor and +30all res from the respective passives. The best is ofc a balanced mix of all, but i see that 4ecs and 1 asc point is fine already

Ah ok I gotcha. Sounds good. I'll play around with pob and see what will be more optimal to spec into at the moment.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info