[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

The jug in my guide has a decent tank, but not facetank level imo, the armor stacking is there only to compensate abyssus for more damage than a non-abyssus character

Mino and especially phoenix are mechanical bosses where you have to move often, so no real facetanking.

Have a look on vids on how i deal with them:
phoenix https://youtu.be/1gU-lKePngc

mino 1 https://youtu.be/pOOeM4bs7R8
mino 2 https://youtu.be/yzo-0sA1jtc

Vs phoenix i can tank it on slayer but not jug, it is a sustain matter, i fight it with AC spending most time killing the little phoenix. Pre 3.1 i had to kill it with multistrike

3.0 slayer vid: https://youtu.be/Uyx8ghwZPCg

Usually i don't do this map because boss still has a random RIP factor (random phoenix spawns/flying shots all around)

Mino 1 i play the mechanics with multi+splash, dodging most stuff and it is down in 1min
Mino 2 i try full single target setup and no mechanic play, i can tank 2-3 hits before i decide to get out of the mino circle

Regarding improvements, on my chars i stop bothering at around 700k dps really

what i put everywhere possible is attack speed (rings, jewels), other than that it is just more expensive tri/quad mod crit multi jewels, then min-maxing of stats, life, aspd, not much else
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Dec 30, 2017, 7:14:07 PM
hc viable?
"
ulletuss wrote:
hc viable?

Tbh i cannot tell you as i am a SC player. The build has 217% inc life, 210% inc armor, the two +res nodes plus alira +res that makes it easy to overcap. It will be more tanky for sure with a devoto (as i played it in 3.0) or rare helm with +life

The melee range still puts in it dangerous positioning as you can see in my "Bad RIPs" videos where i take esplosions in the face all the time :)

It would be cool if some HC player tried it and gave some feedback :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Dec 31, 2017, 1:04:58 PM
Sup dude, wanted to try some "warrior thing" for my second char in this league. Your build looks cool even for a casual like me i'll try that ! :-) ty
"
ZaeN wrote:

Well, I am not super high level yet - currently level 56 - but this has been my safest HC char this league. Damage is really good but the pace is slightly slower than the typical "run and gun" style you see a lot of - but still doesn't feel clunky thanks to splash and ancestral.

Aside from using Terminus Est right now, my gear is pretty meh. Resistance is easy to cap so far with all the res from the tree and Alira.

So far, really enjoying this build and hoping to make it into mapping and possibly end game if I don't die since this whole expansion is uncharted territory for me.

Any chance that Oni Goroshi sword would do well with this build? Not sure if that sword is even worth it but I thought I'd ask.

Also, extremely well written guide - has been very easy to follow. Kudos!
Last edited by jobintobias on Jan 1, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
Would this work as a lab farmer on a 5L with Devoto's, The Brass Dome and Doomsower until I get enough currency to upgrade? I'm not looking to facetank Argus or Izaro or getting full keys, but need something that can deal with traps and take a hit or two when I fail to dodge at bosses. I'm really low on currency atm so being able to farm lab with this build on minimal investment (buying The Brass Dome and 5L it) would be a blessing.
"
Would this work as a lab farmer on a 5L with Devoto's, The Brass Dome and Doomsower until I get enough currency to upgrade? I'm not looking to facetank Argus or Izaro or getting full keys, but need something that can deal with traps and take a hit or two when I fail to dodge at bosses. I'm really low on currency atm so being able to farm lab with this build on minimal investment (buying The Brass Dome and 5L it) would be a blessing.

Yes doomsower + brassdome + devoto on a 5L can do izaro and lab pretty easily.

I was doing labs with the 2k chest and 5L doomsower

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 1, 2018, 8:01:13 PM
Had to correct the single target screen and the poblink, as I saw it was taken with a different messed up tree, SORRY :( :( My current 217% inc life tree with and gear/jewels gives 844k

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 1, 2018, 8:36:49 PM
"
jobintobias wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

Well, I am not super high level yet - currently level 56 - but this has been my safest HC char this league. Damage is really good but the pace is slightly slower than the typical "run and gun" style you see a lot of - but still doesn't feel clunky thanks to splash and ancestral.

Aside from using Terminus Est right now, my gear is pretty meh. Resistance is easy to cap so far with all the res from the tree and Alira.

So far, really enjoying this build and hoping to make it into mapping and possibly end game if I don't die since this whole expansion is uncharted territory for me.

Any chance that Oni Goroshi sword would do well with this build? Not sure if that sword is even worth it but I thought I'd ask.

Also, extremely well written guide - has been very easy to follow. Kudos!

Hi, got some time to reply to your post.

Thanks for sharing this, don't worry, imo during leveling top priority is fat life and capped res. With 1c gear and 5L kondo/doomsower you can do mapping fine.

Regarding Oni, surely you can make a jug with Oni, it would be an entire new buuld, there would be lots of changes to adapt it and make sinergy, especially change of aura and probably even helmet (the fire conversion helm comes into my mind).

It would be something interesting to explore, at this time in the league however I can't do it personally as this league I wanted to try to push a single char as long as possible

Thanks for the reply! I really don't think I would try the sword either but had been hearing some rave about it and wasn't sure if it could work at all. Now that I look at the whole degen stuff, not sure I would try it either on this build.

Currently sitting on a 4L Kondo as a 5L is about 8x the currency I have right now. Will get there soon though!

Update: I keep reading about some of the newer bosses in the expansion part being pretty tough at times and then I will watch a quick vid to know what to expect so I don't die (hardcore and all)... then I attempt the fight and just melt them with multistrike. Good stuff!
Last edited by jobintobias on Jan 2, 2018, 8:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info