[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

What buff skill instead of Blood Rage?
Hi All, <3
What would be the best Gem setup in Starforge since mine is corrupted with fortify...and I don't have a white socket to be able to change out gems effectively for single-target impale with close combat....?

Thank you all for your time.

DESTINY...is ALL.

Last edited by Alavar on May 16, 2020, 7:01:26 PM
Hi! Thanks for great build and detailed explanation behind! And one question is possible. I have 5.600 life and cant understand how to raise it above 6.000. Have tier 1 plain health on belt, both rings, amu, boots and gloves. Twice checked the tree, with char lev 93 everything is accord the build, ascendance is OK. But life is still low!! What could be wrong?
never thought Heavy Strike could actually be a fun skill. Its one of those skills for me which are kinda boring cause of no effects whatsoever. I gave a try. Pumped into roughly 45ex and im glad I did.

I thing I maybe dont understand is sometimes the survivebility. I get not one shotted but my HP bar gets melted pretty fast e.g. Delirium Map. One shotted the packs till Wave 19 and then the "problems" started. My HP bar melted somewhat away even tho I Leap Slamed away some of those attacks. Vaal Molten Shell was up. Rage was up aswell for HP Leech but that wasnt enough. Damagewise it was fantastic. Even with Map clear gems (melee splash and Ancestrall Call) it was fine.

Possible i'm missing something for survivebility but cant find out what. My HP is around 6,2-6,5k.

Any advices are appreciated.
"
Ledanika wrote:
Hi! Thanks for great build and detailed explanation behind! And one question is possible. I have 5.600 life and cant understand how to raise it above 6.000. Have tier 1 plain health on belt, both rings, amu, boots and gloves. Twice checked the tree, with char lev 93 everything is accord the build, ascendance is OK. But life is still low!! What could be wrong?

i cant check the char as it seems set to private, but all life comes from t1 rolls in the rare gear + maxed inc life on the tree

"
never thought Heavy Strike could actually be a fun skill. Its one of those skills for me which are kinda boring cause of no effects whatsoever. I gave a try. Pumped into roughly 45ex and im glad I did.

I thing I maybe dont understand is sometimes the survivebility. I get not one shotted but my HP bar gets melted pretty fast e.g. Delirium Map. One shotted the packs till Wave 19 and then the "problems" started. My HP bar melted somewhat away even tho I Leap Slamed away some of those attacks. Vaal Molten Shell was up. Rage was up aswell for HP Leech but that wasnt enough. Damagewise it was fantastic. Even with Map clear gems (melee splash and Ancestrall Call) it was fine.

Possible i'm missing something for survivebility but cant find out what. My HP is around 6,2-6,5k.

Any advices are appreciated.

i think that the wave rolled crazy damage mods, the build itself is immune to crits and has maxed armor so it is most probably stacked ele dmg mods
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
hey guys struggling to do damage on my character says only 96k dps far off from the 400k+ shown, could you guys take a look at what im lacking?

https://pastebin.com/PAqURV5N

thanks much appreciated love the build
"
KurtEpiC wrote:
hey guys struggling to do damage on my character says only 96k dps far off from the 400k+ shown, could you guys take a look at what im lacking?

https://pastebin.com/PAqURV5N

thanks much appreciated love the build

Using the POB fork version dmg is about right with 880k aoe and 2mil single target.
Btw what's up with these lv21 gems? You need to have q20 quality 20 on almost all gems dread banner included which is > than lv21 q0 for melee gems
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

oh nice always thought corrupted lvl 21 was better still pretty new to PoE, thanks for the feedback, also wdym by PoE fork?, and is there any improvements to be made? thanks for your time
"
KurtEpiC wrote:
oh nice always thought corrupted lvl 21 was better still pretty new to PoE, thanks for the feedback, also wdym by PoE fork?, and is there any improvements to be made? thanks for your time

POB is Path of building that is used to theorycraft builds, it has a version (the community fork) that shows the most accurate numbers and according to it you are alright with 800k dps to 2mil. If ingame tooltip is 60k-100k it is good to go you dont need to worry.

Once you get the core gear the rest is really minmaxing like getting expensive mods (tailwind boots, curse on hit ring) and such

"
ZaeN wrote:

Once you get the core gear the rest is really minmaxing like getting expensive mods (tailwind boots, curse on hit ring) and such

Zaen i have briliant idea. Here's pob.
https://pastebin.com/r1AXQdvS
Thats pob with your stuff, just cleared by me. All new stuff marked as NEW.
So if you look on gem section you see pretty standart HS setup.
HC-Impale-CloseCombat-MeleePhys-Melee-Splash-AC with gem swap brutality. But we don't have actually more swap gems for HC.
1)So first of all we change Amulet Enhancements and allocate not a StaticBlow or Tenacity or someone else we Allocate Tribal Fury.
2)Next we craft\buy HUNTER spiked gloves and looking for prefix strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy. After that we can just drop AC from HC setup and add brutality. Coz we don't need it more. Ac give 2 more targes but now gloves give 1 Amulet give another one. 2=2
Damage raises from 2.9 to 4.3 with NO downsides and same AOE. We don't need more gem swap. But we have one more step.
3)Corrupted starforge with fortify would be cherry on top coz after damage jump from 4.3 to 5.3. With full aoe and NO gem swap at all.
Last edited by doub1e on Jun 5, 2020, 4:33:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info