[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

hi2all. idk what i did wrong but i have 60k dps without any buff and ancestral warchief...
Russian Heisenberg
"
kedzi0rs wrote:

How can I change Enemy physical damage reduction on my character and Golem ? Please check 2 pictures:

Any Ideas?

That part is reliant on what enemy you are facing, basically the map mod +40% phys reduction and Sirus type boss that has maybe ~38k armor (but cannot find sources anymore).

I would say that until it gets integrated somehow into POB you have to manually calc the reduction
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
hi2all. idk what i did wrong but i have 60k dps without any buff and ancestral warchief...

Hello, if you are looking at tooltip it is about the right tooltip dmg.
In reality you have 583k without flasks and 972 with flasks, 2mil single target

btw i suggest to remove multistrike when using AC splash and use fortify for tankiness

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on May 8, 2020, 4:39:05 AM

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
kedzi0rs wrote:

How can I change Enemy physical damage reduction on my character and Golem ? Please check 2 pictures:

Any Ideas?

That part is reliant on what enemy you are facing, basically the map mod +40% phys reduction and Sirus type boss that has maybe ~38k armor (but cannot find sources anymore).

I would say that until it gets integrated somehow into POB you have to manually calc the reduction

Yes I understand it. However you, in your build were able to set it up to have 0 physical damage reduction. This is what I am trying to achieve.
Last edited by kedzi0rs on May 8, 2020, 8:08:26 AM
woooo that's right everybody hang in there, it was added on 4/20 so it is now integrated. I remember reading this in the changelog and i thought it made no difference but it does, shaper has 2% and sirus 3% reduction, so we are pretty safe with this build

Add support for enemy armour and physical damage reduction calculations for hits and Impales

Added Sirus to boss list as he has a 100% more armour multiplier

Last edited by ZaeN on May 8, 2020, 3:08:47 PM
"
ZaeN wrote:
woooo that's right everybody hang in there, it was added on 4/20 so it is now integrated. I remember reading this in the changelog and i thought it made no difference but it does, shaper has 2% and sirus 3% reduction, so we are pretty safe with this build

Add support for enemy armour and physical damage reduction calculations for hits and Impales

Added Sirus to boss list as he has a 100% more armour multiplier

Ok got it. I think I will just ignore it :)

https://pastebin.com/sLAc57SU - this is my current build. I am wondering if I shoudl change blood rage as it is giving degen.
Thank you Zaen for great build!
Russian Heisenberg
Hi, thanks for the great build - could I ask why keep VMS level 1-4 with CWDT 1? Reading around, it seems as though proccing MS will override VMS - since VMS is a panic button skill, wont MS override it if the CWDT proc is so low, defeating the purpose of VMS? In any case, since CWDT can support skills up to level 38 - does it make sense to level VMS to level 10?
Has anyone done this in SSF or SSF HC? I didn't want to pour through 108 pages of forum :)
"
viciouspeanut wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great build - could I ask why keep VMS level 1-4 with CWDT 1? Reading around, it seems as though proccing MS will override VMS - since VMS is a panic button skill, wont MS override it if the CWDT proc is so low, defeating the purpose of VMS? In any case, since CWDT can support skills up to level 38 - does it make sense to level VMS to level 10?

I'm not sure why but VMS works perfectly here, maybe the game implemented some intelligent system which doesn't override a worse shield over a better one.
And yes, I use VMS gem at level 10 which is the highest level to be proc'd by level 1 CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info