Abyss League Statistics

PAJAMA PARTY

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
love the challenges :)
had a good feeling molten strike is the most over used build this league :P

ancestral call support and making almost every content vulnerable to fire did not help :D
Just one more map
I've met, what, triple the amount of breachlords without zana help to the amount (2) of liches? And also failed the last one because timer jumped to 30 sec when lich blocked the entrance...
Slayer and molten strike meta, how unexpected. Guess that's what happens when you take every bit of survivability away from casters and rangers. Really dissapointed in the balance this league, specially after the helm enchant nerf, don't expect anymore purchases from me for anytime soon.
Holy garbage, most worn unique items? Of course high drop leveling uniques are the most used. I wouldn't be suprised if you based your balancing on this useless statistic.
I was hoping to find out the most popular, but also least popular stats of nodes and items and gems. But it would be "too boing" for some of the people here in a game heavily embedded with statistics.
"
GilgameshNL wrote:
Slayer and molten strike meta, how unexpected. Guess that's what happens when you take every bit of survivability away from casters and rangers. Really dissapointed in the balance this league, specially after the helm enchant nerf, don't expect anymore purchases from me for anytime soon.

Your comment makes little sense considering the helm enchant nerf and Vaal Pact happend to balance the game. Same people (in general) who complain about melee not being viable, about Vaal Pact and that the game was too easy are now complaining about survivability and the MS-Slayer meta. It's really puzzling sometimes..
Hah, Molten Strike Inquisitor here. I had no idea it would be such a good build. I just liked the way it looked in youtube videos and followed a guide. I enjoy it though :D
Hey GGG how about the statistic of being unlucky? May be I was on top 10 on the ladder. I run 25x shaper and get nothing, i lose almost 4000 fuse and get no 6L. Btw nice atlas map mechanics, all bosses is in thier prospected area. 1 more thing, guys can you change the visual effect of maddening presence of impresence Amy? Its really hard to see when its active. Thanks!
Last edited by 2pher on Dec 28, 2017, 6:17:58 AM
POE RIP! )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info