Abyss League Statistics

"
Luy wrote:
if the chance for 6-linking wasnt so absurd, maybe people would be wearing other armors instead of tabula everywhere

It's more that the defenses offered by life armour are just not significant enough. Armour and Evasion need to matter more.

When CI was good, Tabula wasn't as popular because chest stats matter as CI.
0.1% represent!
Good job showing just how lame this league is. "Let's sell a map tab and then nerf the map drop ratio of red maps and see if anyone notices! What fun!"

It's pretty sad when you have to troll 820 just to find a trial you need to get your shitty uber lab done. The lab itself is a huge joke to begin with and now you limit the spawn rate for the trials? Are you F'ing serious right now??

Oh, and kudos to your mid-league nerf. I'm sure you made some life long players out there. Other skills in the past were far more OP and didn't get nerfed during a league. You really know how to keep a fan base happy!

Otherwise...great job. :P
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
raysuko wrote:
The new Uniques are boring specially the chaos staff, achievement rewards look dull compared to the Abyss Support Packs, and the new "Abyss Crack" mechanic sucks and is gritty looking.

More stupid is a fact that Lich extremely rare even after increase chance to spawn. I opened every abyss and still meet Lich 8 times. All of them was Amanamu. I bought Ulaman kill for 5c.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
I didn't use any of those items listed. I'm gud.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The Abyss Challenge League has been live for almost three weeks which means it's the perfect time to gather some statistics about what the community has been up to!

Would’ve been cool to see some Hillock-related stats, if only for the meme of it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Dec 27, 2017, 11:05:48 PM
"
raysuko wrote:
That's your opinion.

Sadly their graph shows that more then half of the community fail to find abyss worth playing. Thus making the opinion that this league is good, quite pleasantly and satisfyingly nullified.

An abundance of content does not make a good game.

A development team with self restraint and discipline to polish games, is how long lasting games are made.

Actually the graph just shows how many challenges people have completed as of today and says nothing about player counts or retention. If you're going to make up stats to support your vitriol maybe don't do it in the thread with the graph at the top that doesn't support what you're claiming.
I think people are missing the point of this post. It's obviously to show what the combined supporter packs look like.
Saved
love to see how many warrior has fallen for trying 6L eq.
Got my portal :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info