Abyss League Statistics

"
draygournx wrote:
wild fire! wild fire everywhere!

also, in town, all I see is white gown...surely GGG make enough Tabula for everyone

Ye ... a mystery .. never in my over 9000 hours of playing did I find a Tabula; yet everyone else seems to have one. Even in SSF they just seem to be raining from the sky .. except for me.
congratulations ggg u sucessfuly killed CI, ES, armour, evasion and everything else

boring stats, this game is around slayer vaal pact and inquisitor EK. Do not forget immortal guardian facetanking shaper with SR! uh awesome lol

Cool and good old times when we had CI, ES, vaal pact, voltaxic rift, shavrones at the top 70+..... i miss old days of poe. The game have a lot of more content in the last patchs but the balance in this game now is completely dead. Boring game with 4 HC viable builds and classes. kek rip poe
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 29, 2017, 1:22:02 PM
"
raysuko wrote:
Only 30% of the community actually had interest in this league.

Well that's to be expected.

The new Uniques are boring specially the chaos staff, achievement rewards look dull compared to the Abyss Support Packs, and the new "Abyss Crack" mechanic sucks and is gritty looking.

Another failed league once again, with 69.9% of the community showing no interest.

Here is some advice, GGG: Stop making new things and polish what content you already have.

people are on christmas/new year - vacation

i'm on holidays till january

and so is the guy being able to do the more interesting sql queries on the statistics database obviously
There is nothing to look forward to after leveling.
"
thyriel wrote:
Boooring... We want to know how many HC chars have died or how many exalted have not been picked up xD

+1! :D Every league has its own meta and no one suprised about the statistics.
But what about the interesting facts like how many ppls died by hillock or what was the most dangerous mob, boss or skill in this league.
"
dyneol wrote:
Ye ... a mystery .. never in my over 9000 hours of playing did I find a Tabula; yet everyone else seems to have one. Even in SSF they just seem to be raining from the sky .. except for me.

You maybe want to farm (blood) aquaeduct for a while... ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I think this will be my first league not ever getting the full 40 challenges. GGG made it too difficult. Highly impossible in my opinion. I've been getting 40/40 challenges since Talisman League and this is the WORST league ever for that. I will collect the new uniques for sure, but I don't think i'm going all the way with this league. Sad statistics....
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:

You maybe want to farm (blood) aquaeduct for a while... ;)

I can't bring myself to do things like that. I suppose that's why I suck at this game :D
Just having fun. Playing a Freezing Pulse character (my own build) at lvl 80. Was a fun character, but leveling is now getting near impossible. At this point it becomes all about farming currency to buy better garb, just like in POE standard. Too bad the Abyss troves and new uniques are both so completely useless.....but it is an addictive and FREE game; there are so many variations of characters you can play new shit forever. Thanks GGG.
just interested if we can get the exact persantage of each challenge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info